X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smugglypuff has been arrested

Smugglypuff has been arrested
    https://ageofshitlords.com/smugglypu...been-arrested/

Wow, I reckon that next they'll be going after Witchy-Poo...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

*things that make me smile
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I am betting this is because she (later on) stole Lauren Southern's cell phones... not the lying to police that earner her the moniker 'smugglypuff'

And these are college level students... god help us!

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
        And these are college level students... god help us!
        When they pay of their loans, they'll be captains of industry ... for sure
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Seems like this Social Justice Warrior will be finding out what justice really means. It's just a matter of time before Social Justice Warriorism is acknowledged as a mental disorder.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            Seems like this Social Justice Warrior will be finding out what justice really means. It's just a matter of time before Social Justice Warriorism is acknowledged as a mental disorder.
            Somehow I doubt it. Then where would all the State's money come from?
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

This is not relevant, but I just found smugglypuff's original endeavours so funny that it's worth repeating. I just love the whole approach to false witnessing, is that the very first statement you make is to disqualify yourself as a witness. Perhaps there is some logic to that. Your honour, I did NOT lie, I informed the police officer that I didn't see anything, therefore what I said after should have been interpreted solely from that view.

Statement 1: "Officer I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything that happened," smiles smugly whilst waiting for the officers to just walk away convinced that they are in an empty car park.

Her interior self slowly catches up with the fact that she's just stated she's not a witness. SJW logic of course doesn't discriminate people who witnessed something against people who have an opinion on something.

Statement 2: "I didn't see anything. Nothing happened." The solipsistic universe theory now is triggered in brain cell no. 2. "I did not see it." : "It didn't not happen." At some point the slowly triggering brain cells will realise that the police are not being influenced by her solitary experience of reality, that they need to interpret events from a perspective of people who did see something.

Statement 3: "Nothing happened officer, I didn't see anything."
              Gambit three reverses the statements. She recalled from kindergarten logic class that A = B therefore B = A. Mentally assured she feels her testimony will now make reality disappear, and smugly waits for the continuum to catch up with her.

Statement 4: "Nothing happened officer, I didn't see anything." She is comfortable with this logic so she repeats it.

Time to conclude with the finger to the camera.
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

I don't understand. If she didn't "see nothing" how does she know "nothing happened?" Maybe it's a feminist logic thing.

Comment

sweet, sweet justice

Comment

Working...
                  X