Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago teens kidnap and torture a Trump supporter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago teens kidnap and torture a Trump supporter!

Any Hillary supporters here NEED to watch this video to see what a REAL hate crime is like. Someone crossposted this to YouTube after it was streamed live on FaceBook. NO, I won't link to either source, but here's the Reddit post where I saw it. PLEASE NOTE before you view this... This is completely uncensored and DEFINITELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK! The girl in this has already been identified (she was stupid enough to post it on her own FB profile) and someone else posted a copy of a partial criminal record from the Chicago PD on her profile, but the rest of the people in this video need to be doxxed, STAT! In fact, I find this so disgusting, that I just sent e-mails to 2 local news stations, the CBC, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, FOX News, the BBC and the Chicago PD. Without further ado, you can view the video here. Before you do so, however, remember, you've been warned...
    Last edited by Kosh67; 01-05-2017, 02:59 AM.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Is he safe now? How long did the torture of that kid last?
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

they've all been arrested. he was mentally challenged

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Not politically motivated eh.. just stupid teens eh? Nothing to do with Trump.. nothing to do with him being white. Nothing at all to do with the gang culture of the kidnappers.

Nothing to see here... the victim was a white male... move along.

Comment

It is very stupid that the police "aren't sure it's a hate crime or politically related". Chicago sucks.
            I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
              Any Hillary supporters here NEED to watch this video to see what a REAL hate crime is like. Someone crossposted this to YouTube after it was streamed live on FaceBook. NO, I won't link to either source, but here's the Reddit post where I saw it. PLEASE NOTE before you view this... This is completely uncensored and DEFINITELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK! The girl in this has already been identified (she was stupid enough to post it on her own FB profile) and someone else posted a copy of a partial criminal record from the Chicago PD on her profile, but the rest of the people in this video need to be doxxed, STAT! In fact, I find this so disgusting, that I just sent e-mails to 2 local news stations, the CBC, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, FOX News, the BBC and the Chicago PD. Without further ado, you can view the video here. Before you do so, however, remember, you've been warned...

It's not likely to be aired or have any further action taken as this is happening to a member of the OUT group, and they're all run by members of the IN group.

IMO.
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                It is very stupid that the police "aren't sure it's a hate crime or politically related". Chicago sucks.

Yes, isn't interesting how black people so rarely ever get charged with hate crimes?

Even in one particular instance where a black student raped and murdered his white math teacher and left a note that literally said "I hate you all"....

Apparently even that wasn't enough to trigger it being a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                  It's not likely to be aired or have any further action taken as this is happening to a member of the OUT group, and they're all run by members of the IN group.

IMO.

I sit corrected...

Four Arrested in Brutal Beating Broadcast on Facebook Live
                  https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-arre...033932953.html

Comment

I don't think the good folks in the alt/internet community is going to let the mainstream media cover this up... nor the Chicago Police... who seem eager to redefine this as kids being kids.

Keep bumping the topic and views... support those who bring this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      Not politically motivated eh.. just stupid teens eh? Nothing to do with Trump.. nothing to do with him being white. Nothing at all to do with the gang culture of the kidnappers.

Nothing to see here... the victim was a white male... move along.
                      yep. if it was reversed..youtube would not be removing it/

Comment

Its going viral.. as the kidnappers and torturers wanted. Youtube will eventually stop trying to chase down the hundreds of channels re-posting it along with commentary... and mainstream is already in full 'spin' cycle trying to call it anything other than a hate crime.

Attacking a person because they like Trump is the fear of Trump supporters everywhere.. because its real... its not a phobia... its a genuine risk.

This is political. This is important. Anger needs to be directed towards a just cause.. and exposure of the hypocrite mainstream media, BLM and Obama/DNC is a just case.

Comment

Here's Stefan Molyneux's take on the whole thing. IMHO, this is perhaps the most powerful video he's ever made.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

"...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                            Originally posted by menrppl2
                            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

In their first press conference, the Chicago PD weren't sure if this was racially/politically motivated or if it was just "stupid kids making the wrong decisions". PLEASE tell them just how wrong they are by signing the petition here!

Comment

Working...
                              X