Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminists take in refugees to prove that they're "peaceful"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminists take in refugees to prove that they're "peaceful"...

When will they ever learn? Hopefully this will be a wakeup call, but somehow, I doubt it.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Can't fix stupid.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Take them in ...where?

ETA: I didn't see the link at first. Taking them into their homes? It is a great sign of compassion to do something like that, but seems like the refugee situation is proving dangerous, in general.
      Last edited by Deidre; 01-16-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
        Take them in ...where?

ETA: I didn't see the link at first. Taking them into their homes? It is a great sign of compassion to do something like that, but seems like the refugee situation is proving dangerous, in general.
        great sign of stupidity
        Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        Can't fix stupid.
        yep
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Alyssa Langille, 15, believed abducted in Mississauga

"Alyssa Langille is described as white, five-foot-two, with shoulder-length blond hair in a ponytail, and blue eyes."

"Police are asking the public to report to them if they see two males described as:

A South Asian male, about 24 years of age, tall and thin, about six-foot-two. He was wearing an orange-coloured turban, a green shirt, and a grey sweater with cut-off sleeves.
          A South Asian male, with black hair."

May not be migrant-related at all, as South Asian could mean Indian or whatever, but we shall see. Let's see the fuckers do that shit in rural Canada; deer wouldn't be the only carcasses riding around on truck hoods. Taliban meets rednecks, fuckin' right!
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Can't fix stupid.

Not only that but people-- any people, generally are not as quick to cause problems where they eat and sleep. So taking in some refugees into your home really isn't going to "prove" much of anything. Most of the problems-- at least that I'm aware of-- are refugees taking advantage of people out and about and not so much in their homes, and particularly not in their own homes, even if they are simply guests in someone else's home. There's an old adage about "not shitting where you eat" that I think pretty universally applies.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

"Alyssa Langille is described as white, five-foot-two, with shoulder-length blond hair in a ponytail, and blue eyes."

"Police are asking the public to report to them if they see two males described as:

A South Asian male, about 24 years of age, tall and thin, about six-foot-two. He was wearing an orange-coloured turban, a green shirt, and a grey sweater with cut-off sleeves.

May not be migrant-related at all, as South Asian could mean Indian or whatever, but we shall see. Let's see the fuckers do that shit in rural Canada; deer wouldn't be the only carcasses riding around on truck hoods. Taliban meets rednecks, fuckin' right!

Yeah, I don't think the Taliban would fare too well in the South. I grew up and stomped around in the south for quite a while. Those good old boys don't take too much shit, especially off of foreigners. And I've never met one yet who didn't have an arsenal close by if they needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                Not only that but people-- any people, generally are not as quick to cause problems where they eat and sleep. So taking in some refugees into your home really isn't going to "prove" much of anything. Most of the problems-- at least that I'm aware of-- are refugees taking advantage of people out and about and not so much in their homes, and particularly not in their own homes, even if they are simply guests in someone else's home. There's an old adage about "not shitting where you eat" that I think pretty universally applies.

Um.. just read the article...

Nevermind.

;-)

Comment

Based on the description, I think these guys are probably Sikhs. Muslims tend not to wear orange turbans, while it's common for Sikh men.

Much as I'm on the lookout for UK/Denmark-style grooming/rape/prostitution rings here in Canada, I think this sounds more like a stupid girl meeting up with her much older boyfriend who feels his culture more than our laws.

Comment

Working...
                  X