Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to the FBI: take threats of Trump assassination seriously

https://www.change.org/p/federal-bur...resident-elect
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I think that is not the job of the FBI but of the Secret Service... and what makes you think they are not doing their job?

Comment

I'm not the one who started the petition. As for why I think the FBI isn't doing their job, just look at how they handled the whole Hillary fiasco.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

What you say does make sense. But, it is also true that the Secret Service is in charge of protecting the president, not the FBI. At least that is the information I have always read.

And, the Secret Service guys are pumped up ready to bite bullets to save the President. We already saw during the campaign them take action simply because something looked bad.

They always assume he is being hunted. When the president is being driven through a city, a crew goes in ahead of time and actually welds the man-hole covers down, with no special alerts. That is normal. Also, some say they have roof top snipers roaming around, and even other stuff. So, I am not sure that anything but a known and direct threat would make them take more precautions than they normally do.

I worked many years ago for a company which supplied them with handy-talkies, voice encrypted ones. A presidential candidate came to town. We were testing those things, like two people, each one with an HT.

"Channel 1"

Channel 1 OK

Channel 2

Channel 2 ok.

Etc. We had a bunch of them built up and ready to ship so we were trying to do final test and get them out the door.

The Secret Service heard encrypted audio on to their radios where none was supposed to be. They grabbed the candidate and rushed him into the armored car in total panic.

Then, someone said, "Hey the company which makes these things is here in town."

The candidate went back about his business, and they called us to stop testing until they were gone. We did.

Comment

Of course it is always a mystery how they work, that is part of their design, so people can't just work their way around the Secret Service tactics.

I understand they work in a system of "flags", so they are not going to swat every idiot that post something stupid on facebook, in part because there is not enough money on this country for such spent, and in part because the first time they kick down the door of a teeneger and charge him with "stupid online", facing 35 years on prison... even the people that sign this petition will jump over their flops and cry oppression...

Here another petition on the change website, this time to get a teen off the hook, because apparently FBI does not understand sarcasm:

https://www.change.org/p/release-my-...cebook-comment

So the system of flags will mean that it takes way more than 1 stupid pots on facebook to get swatted by the SS, though there not reason to think that they are not doing their job and investigating as much as they can, and doing their job properly... Just because you don't see them doing their job does not mean that they are not doing it.

Comment

Working...
          X