Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzzfeed once again proves they're out of touch with reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzfeed once again proves they're out of touch with reality.

The Alt-Right’s Meltdown Is Just Like Any Other Message Board Drama

Gee, Buzzfeed, I wasn't aware that the Alt-Right was forming riots, demanding the removal and/or assassination of the President-Elect, beating, kidnapping and torturing people for how they voted, destroying private property, etc. What a load of crap. How much clean energy do you think we could get if we hooked all like-minded people up to generators as they continued their rage fest?
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I am amazed at the Left's capacity for drama. Ironically, mostly the Right has said extremely little since the election, especially by way of comparison to the Left's non-stop protest and excoriation.

I cannot be happier today if I tried. Today is going to be a good day, no matter how it ends.

Hillary Clinton is not our President.

No matter what else happens today, or for the next four years, that fact alone is going to keep me warm at night.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Meh, they just sound like the right did after Obama won; yea, stooping to their level is idiotic.

As a "leftie," I didn't vote for Trump, but I wish him well. Why?? Because he's the fucking president, and if he doesn't do well, we all suffer for it, and I'm not willing to cut off my nose to spite my face.

And that's what's wrong with both sides of our political divide, these days: They are both run by spoiled children.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        I am amazed at the Left's capacity for drama. Ironically, mostly the Right has said extremely little since the election, especially by way of comparison to the Left's non-stop protest and excoriation.

I cannot be happier today if I tried. Today is going to be a good day, no matter how it ends.

No matter what else happens today, or for the next four years, that fact alone is going to keep me warm at night.
        +1.

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post

Good posting!!!

Comment

Working...
          X