• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Done. Trump is President

It's Done. Trump is President.

So far nobody got killed.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

I thought Trump's speech was excellent and inspiring. One of the Fox News reporters said that she thought his speech was ''muscular.'' LOVE that description, and it was!

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
      I thought Trump's speech was excellent and inspiring. One of the Fox News reporters said that she thought his speech was ''muscular.'' LOVE that description, and it was!

Yes, I liked it too. Conciliatory, to a point, but more refocusing our nation away from the gridlock of the past. The Democrats can go along, or not. They are irrelevant at this point.

Comment

Here we go .. .. .. I hope all the protesters settle down, otherwise this is going to be an interesting 4-years.

I wonder if Trump will give Hellery Rotten Clinton a pardon, otherwise I think she'd get locked up.

Comment

If trump were smart the first thing he would do is legalize weed. The protestor issues would be over and he would start bleeding money from the drug cartels like crazy.

Prohibition has never worked.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Read his speech.. even as an anarchist I found it powerful:

http://www.breitbart.com/live/inaugu...gural-address/

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              If trump were smart the first thing he would do is legalize weed. The protestor issues would be over and he would start bleeding money from the drug cartels like crazy.
              Sold!

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              Prohibition has never worked.
              Define, "worked;" the private prison industry and racists have done quite well by it.

Comment

I didn't pay much attention, because my future, I hope, is in Mexico. But, I visited my doctor friend this afternoon after the swearing in. He told me the way to get Mexico to pay for the wall is to confiscate billions of dollars deposited in US banks by the cartel guys.

Comment

I liked his speech. Especially now we are going to be focusing on our own country, we have been neglecting our own country and its citizens for far too long. Dumping millions and billions into other countries and selling Saudi Arabia weaponry that is worth close to, if not billions worth.

So much shit that needs to be done. And I do hope Trump can live up to his promises, I know he won't be able to do every thing all at once, but I do hope he gets a lot of shit done as possible. Amazing how many people I have seen who want him to fail, incredibly stupid people.
                  "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                    I agree also. Some of it was also re-iterating policies he had advocated during his campaign. Notice the speech was all about America, the welfare and interests of the people of America, the people of America having a voice and the future of America and NOT ever about him.

I noticed the Clintons attended unlike many Democrats in the House and Senate who deliberately boycotted the event like a bunch of spoiled children who were denied a candy bar.

Comment

I was figuring that with the huge buildup of US forces in Europe on Russia's doorstep, Obama might start a little skirmish with Russia as a farewell gift to Trump. As it stands, Obama has given Trump lots of leverage to make a deal with Russia (i.e., pulling those troops back).

Michelle didn't make much effort to look good. She probably figured that it was hopeless trying to out-glamour a Slovakian goddess with cheekbones and cat eyes and a slender figure, and she was right! Melania might be 47 but damn, she still looks mighty good!
                      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                        I was figuring that with the huge buildup of US forces in Europe on Russia's doorstep, Obama might start a little skirmish with Russia as a farewell gift to Trump. As it stands, Obama has given Trump lots of leverage to make a deal with Russia (i.e., pulling those troops back).

Michelle didn't make much effort to look good. She probably figured that it was hopeless trying to out-glamour a Slovakian goddess with cheekbones and cat eyes and a slender figure, and she was right! Melania might be 47 but damn, she still looks mighty good!

She'd probably do ya...

(LOL ;-)

Comment

Watching the prayer inaugural service and Melania cried during the song "How great thou art." She seems so devoted to her husband and I admire that! Feminists might not like that, but who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by cam9999 View Post
                            I agree also. Some of it was also re-iterating policies he had advocated during his campaign. Notice the speech was all about America, the welfare and interests of the people of America, the people of America having a voice and the future of America and NOT ever about him.

I noticed the Clintons attended unlike many Democrats in the House and Senate who deliberately boycotted the event like a bunch of spoiled children who were denied a candy bar.

Exactly. While it's important to find common ground with other countries, it's important to stop apologizing for America and for being an American.

I just hope that Trump is a good President, that's all. That he doesn't end up being a closet democrat which I've read.

Comment

news is full of how Hillary and michelle aren't impressed

and the womens march didn't honour Hillary

lots of sour grapes all round
                              A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
                              X