No announcement yet.

It's Done. Trump is President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly this is the biggest inaugural protest in history. What do you all think about that?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      She'd probably do ya...

(LOL ;-)
      Naw man, I don't do broads my own age. >;-)
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

No offense to the Americans here, but I've never paid attention to a presidential inauguration before....geez, it's an all-day event, isn't it? Reminds me of the Victory Day celebrations in Moscow.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Here's an article painting Trump as an asshole. Well, of course the President of the USA should be a fucking asshole! The President has to deal with all sorts of assholes around the world.....we want the President to be the biggest asshole in the world!

Mud-slinging and Mexican flags define decade-long battle over Trump's Scottish golf course

If you take the time to read the article, Michael Forbes is fucking awesome! I love a rebellious small guy (ahem!)
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
            news is full of how Hillary and michelle aren't impressed

and the womens march didn't honour Hillary

lots of sour grapes all round

You know... I don't recall either one of them being ELECTED.

Hmmm...
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
              Supposedly this is the biggest inaugural protest in history. What do you all think about that?

Who cares.

Hillary is NOT President.

That's what matters.

Now it is time to see what sort of President Trump will be.

Comment

The Most Awkward Moments for A Sad Hillary Clinton at Donald Trump's Inauguration
                http://ijr.com/2017/01/782470-the-mo...m_medium=owned

Here's Clinton and the Corpse... er, uh... I mean the corpse and Clinton... uh... dang it, I forgot which one is which... (Shrug)

Comment

I read upward of 500K.

Personally I think the fact that they're making fun of and rejecting the support of women who ostensibly support the rest of their platform but don't support abortion shows that abortion is the highest and greatest value for the main body of the protest. The feminists on Jezebel are basically saying that supporting abortion is the only way to be a feminist and if you don't you're not one. The funny thing is that it's so heated it's like "If you don't support abortion then I don't want your help fixing the wage gap that I imagine exists".

The theme seems pretty scattered too. I wouldn't take any one thing from it. There's union protesters there. There's bikers who support trump there. There's anarchists trying to start fights with the bikers. There's "pro-life" women in the women's march who have to be kept separate from the pro-choice women because their views on all other issues don't matter and they're not good enough to be part of the movement. You have black women telling white feminists that they need to check their privilege and defer to women of color.

The whole thing is a mess, and I'm coming to believe that it's literally all about power.

The irony is that it's basically a feel-good exercise...."Look, I did something". Imagine if those same people had actually did something helpful for the people in their communities. Think of the difference they could make if they actually did shit instead of just demanding that the government do shit for them!
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                    I read upward of 500K.

Personally I think the fact that they're making fun of and rejecting the support of women who ostensibly support the rest of their platform but don't support abortion shows that abortion is the highest and greatest value for the main body of the protest. The feminists on Jezebel are basically saying that supporting abortion is the only way to be a feminist and if you don't you're not one. The funny thing is that it's so heated it's like "If you don't support abortion then I don't want your help fixing the wage gap that I imagine exists".

The theme seems pretty scattered too. I wouldn't take any one thing from it. There's union protesters there. There's bikers who support trump there. There's anarchists trying to start fights with the bikers. There's "pro-life" women in the women's march who have to be kept separate from the pro-choice women because their views on all other issues don't matter and they're not good enough to be part of the movement. You have black women telling white feminists that they need to check their privilege and defer to women of color.

The whole thing is a mess, and I'm coming to believe that it's literally all about power.

The irony is that it's basically a feel-good exercise...."Look, I did something". Imagine if those same people had actually did something helpful for the people in their communities. Think of the difference they could make if they actually did shit instead of just demanding that the government do shit for them!

I definitely need to make another Popcorn run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                      I read upward of 500K.

Why didn't Hillary win if so many people supported her? Lol

To think, I could be part of this inspiring sisterhood! ((sarcasm))

Comment

Why didn't Hillary win if so many people supported her? Lol

To think, I could be part of this inspiring sisterhood! ((sarcasm))

True, but where would you hide your brain?

Comment

Poor butthurt Canadians weren't allowed into the States to join the protest....awwww booo hooo.

Canadians traveling to Women's March denied US entry after sharing plans

Suck it up buttercups, the right to protest in America is for AMERICANS, not foreigners. Customs can turn anybody away for any reason....REALITY CHECK IN AISLE 5! REALITY CHECK IN AISLE 5!

There's a pic in that article of a pink octagonal sign which stays, "STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN" Huh?!!!? Just what the fuck are they talking about?!!? Where's this so-called "war on women"? If there actually was a war against women, well, I could get behind opposing that of course, but just what in the flying fuck are they talking about? Are they all fucking mental?!? Just because Hillary lost the election, there's a "WAR ON WOMEN"? Retards, each and every one of them. It's no wonder men are giving up on women in the West...they're all fucking lunatics! Geez, we're gonna have to start putting bipolar meds in municipal drinking water supplies along with the chlorine...anybody got any better ideas?
                          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-22-2017, 04:33 PM.
                          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                            True, but where would you hide your brain?
                            In my pink hat?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...htmlstory.html

Comment

Originally posted by deidre View Post

lol!

+10lols

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                                Read his speech.. even as an anarchist I found it powerful:

http://www.breitbart.com/live/inaugu...gural-address/
                                anarchist uh?

im surprised to identify as that label. i believe in it but most people who say they do.. would be dead quite fast once it was anarchy..lol
                                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                                where were you before you put yourself last?
                                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X