Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Secret Service to investigate Madonna!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US Secret Service to investigate Madonna!

    Which makes complete sense, given that she claimed that she wants to blow up the White House. Perhaps even more newsworthy, The Daily Mail reported it in an article without so much as a single side link to any other articles, not even about the latest fashion from the Kardashians! I know! I couldn't believe it either! The article's been getting A LOT of updates, so just in case it gets buried I've archived the page here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx


    Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    Which makes complete sense, given that she claimed that she wants to blow up the White House. Perhaps even more newsworthy, The Daily Mail reported it in an article without so much as a single side link to any other articles, not even about the latest fashion from the Kardashians! I know! I couldn't believe it either! The article's been getting A LOT of updates, so just in case it gets buried I've archived the page here.

    I think there's simply been a bit of miscommunication.

    Madonna said she wanted to BLOW TRUMP, UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

    Comment


    • #3
      Isn't it amazing just how eager and willing hundreds of thousands of women will rally for an entirely narcissistic cause like 'womenhood' with the false threat narrative of Trump somehow going to stop their abortions.

      Hundreds of thousands of women... actresses... actors... celebrities of all kinds.. washed up singers... all celebrating the concept of killing babies in the womb.

      Essentially that is what this entire 'march' was about.. keeping the murder of the unborn legal.

      Trump never once advocated that it should be legal to grab women by the pussies.. every (non feminist raised) man on planet Earth knows that particular talk was just him bragging about how CERTAIN women throw themselves at famous men like him.

      Women have in-group preferences.. to kill their unborn at will. Not all women.. but certainly hundreds of thousands if not tens of millions.

      Nothing worth celebrating at all.

      Comment


      • #4
        Somebody posted this comment on that page. I thought it was beautifully ironic....

        "You know, when my Dad came back from Vietnam, people like this called him a baby killer, even though he wasn't. In fact, he brought back with him a baby from a Vietnamese orphanage that our family adopted. So the women's march is protesting for women's "reproductive rights". I assume that means abortion, although that really has nothing to do with being reproductive, it's basically the opposite of reproductive, it's killing the baby. So in reality, these protesting women are the real baby killers."
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

        Comment


        • #5
          She should be arrested for 'impersonating a woman with sex appeal'. Even back in the 80s I didn't think she was hot....cute, but not hot. She's lucky she had musical talent because from what I've seen on talk shows she's got no charisma, and you'd think with all that money she'd buy herself a personality.
          Stay single and prosper!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            She should be arrested for 'impersonating a woman with sex appeal'. Even back in the 80s I didn't think she was hot....cute, but not hot. She's lucky she had musical talent because from what I've seen on talk shows she's got no charisma, and you'd think with all that money she'd buy herself a personality.

            I can't stand the bitch.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              Isn't it amazing just how eager and willing hundreds of thousands of women will rally for an entirely narcissistic cause like 'womenhood' with the false threat narrative of Trump somehow going to stop their abortions.
              I think they are talking about more than abortions.

              Hundreds of thousands of women... actresses... actors... celebrities of all kinds.. washed up singers... all celebrating the concept of killing babies in the womb.
              I assume you have a strong opinion against abortion.

              Essentially that is what this entire 'march' was about.. keeping the murder of the unborn legal.
              I though it was about showing Trump that he is not as popular and loved as he thinks he is.

              Trump never once advocated that it should be legal to grab women by the pussies.. every (non feminist raised) man on planet Earth knows that particular talk was just him bragging about how CERTAIN women throw themselves at famous men like him.
              When those women are his employee, it makes it highly inappropriate.

              Women have in-group preferences.. to kill their unborn at will. Not all women.. but certainly hundreds of thousands if not tens of millions.
              Both sides keep making strawmen arguments about each other, and both sides also keep making crazy claims about each other... it is like 2 teams of crazy people each one claiming to be the sane...

              Nothing worth celebrating at all.
              They where not celebrating, they where opposing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                Which makes complete sense, given that she claimed that she wants to blow up the White House. Perhaps even more newsworthy, The Daily Mail reported it in an article without so much as a single side link to any other articles, not even about the latest fashion from the Kardashians! I know! I couldn't believe it either! The article's been getting A LOT of updates, so just in case it gets buried I've archived the page here.
                It seams like your petition to make the "FBI" investigate stupid words was listened... and that is a great thing because without your petition they would not do their job at all, so congratulations on your victory.

                Now, I doubt that this investigation will end in any prosecution... wanna start a petition for that? and then a petition for the judge to do his job as well? Or can we just have a petition to burn the witch, save us to sign 4 or 5 petitions down the road and call it a day?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Additional charge: Crimes Against Booty



                  You've got to feel sorry for older female performers. If they rose to fame partly because of their bodies, they feel under pressure to keep exposing them even into old age. While I loved them in their day, I think the Stones are kind of ridiculous now, but at least they don't have to twerk around with fake butt implants. I can see why older female performers complain, but hey, maybe if they just covered up and focused on the music they wouldn't turn themselves into a laughing stock. Sure, good for Madonna for not being ashamed of herself and all proud and stuff, but sometimes you just have to call it a day.
                  Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-22-2017, 03:23 PM.
                  Stay single and prosper!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                    I think they are talking about more than abortions.

                    I though it was about showing Trump that he is not as popular and loved as he thinks he is.

                    No, that's only how it started. You apparently haven't been keeping up with all the various Feminist factions and their hilarious infighting. They've been throwing each other under the bus, back and forth, about "Who's Really a Feminist" and if you're not "Pro Abortion", you're not REALLY a Feminist, and telling WHITE WOMEN to stay home because they aren't BLACK ENOUGH to be Feminists.

                    It's been DELICIOUS to watch how they've been slicing and dicing everything with all their HATEFUL intersectionality.

                    There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this one.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                      No, that's only how it started. You apparently haven't been keeping up with all the various Feminist factions and their hilarious infighting. They've been throwing each other under the bus, back and forth, about "Who's Really a Feminist" and if you're not "Pro Abortion", you're not REALLY a Feminist, and telling WHITE WOMEN to stay home because they aren't BLACK ENOUGH to be Feminists.

                      It's been DELICIOUS to watch how they've been slicing and dicing everything with all their HATEFUL intersectionality.

                      There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this one.
                      You are right, I have not being following the details of this women's march...

                      Mostly because I think it is completely irrelevant, in 1 month from now nobody will remember it at all.

                      When I saw the rooster of artist going to the performance, I though "Oh sweet this is going to be like woodstock 69"... now that is a movement that will never be forgotten...

                      I was born in the 80s, and I always wanted to be a hippie, I always wanted to be in Woodstock 69. So this concert thing is the closest I can be for it, even though Santana never confirmed assistance...

                      Then I saw this video and lost all interest on it. Because this people don't have the talent to pull out a Woodstock:



                      As I say, I lost all interest on this women's concert.
                      Last edited by simpleman; 01-22-2017, 06:27 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                        You are right, I have not being following the details of this women's march...

                        Mostly because I think it is completely irrelevant, in 1 month from now nobody will remember it at all.

                        When I saw the rooster of artist going to the performance, I though "Oh sweet this is going to be like woodstock 69"... now that is a movement that will never be forgotten...

                        I was born in the 80s, and I always wanted to be a hippie, I always wanted to be in Woodstock 69. So this concert thing is the closest I can be for it, even though Santana never confirmed assistance...

                        Then I saw this video and lost all interest on it. Because this people don't have the talent to pull out a Woodstock:



                        As I say, I lost all interest on this women's concert.


                        Yeah me too, I always wanted to be a part of Woodstock. But Woodstock was a spontaneous outpouring of love and humanity. Unlike what happened this weekend which was just an outpouring of Feminist HATE.
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.
                        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          Yeah me too, I always wanted to be a part of Woodstock. But Woodstock was a spontaneous outpouring of love and humanity. Unlike what happened this weekend which was just an outpouring of Feminist HATE.
                          Love, Humanity and LSD.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                            Love, Humanity and LSD.


                            Isn't it interesting how humanity could have gone a whole 'nuther way?

                            But didn't. We "grew up" instead.
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.
                            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                              Isn't it interesting how humanity could have gone a whole 'nuther way?

                              But didn't. We "grew up" instead.
                              We????????

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X