X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump To Cut DOJ’s 25 Violence Against Women Grants And Programs

Trump To Cut DOJ’s 25 Violence Against Women Grants And Programs
    http://addictinginfo.org/2017/01/19/...-and-programs/

I have absolutely no idea what the legitimacy of this is.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

If it IS true, it'll be enough to make Milo cum! Hell, I just might join him.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Existing laws already protected anyone against violence. Their failure was they did not try convict, and destroy men with no evidence. Gotta' get rid of that.

Comment

oh my god
        if this is true i am already saying "told you so" to almost everyone i know.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
          oh my god
          if this is true i am already saying "told you so" to almost everyone i know.
          I don't think I'd take it as gospel yet. I haven't heard or seen any correlation anywhere else, and I would think that something like that would be big news. Especially with however many hundreds of thousands of pissed off Feminists in town...

Comment

Here's one. I'll see if I can find something more conclusive and will post it here if I do.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Some fact and rationale may be in the wind.

...how's the cringe worthy limp dick that wrote the article?

In his tiny mind women are only being protected from certain violence by legislature and indignation.
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                Here's one. I'll see if I can find something more conclusive and will post it here if I do.

Cool. Thanks.

I'm sorry to see support for the Arts and Humanities go, but everything else I think is long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                  Cool. Thanks.

I'm sorry to see support for the Arts and Humanities go, but everything else I think is long overdue.
                  as someone who went to "art school"

humans havnt created an artist of "master" level in eons.......... the few we have had in the last 200 years were created by themselves.. the "arts" funds.. are worthless and only encourage liberal morons to become artists and live off the system.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Gasp! No more tax money going for PISS CHRIST? The arts cannot survive! Woe is me.

Comment

Working...
                    X