Woman Thrown Off Plane For Berating Trump Supporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Thrown Off Plane For Berating Trump Supporter

This the kind of liberal fascist cunts in the pussy march, kicked off plane for abusing people over trump

Woman Thrown Off Plane For Berating Trump Supporter

https://youtu.be/3yLa2YAz2LI

In my experience, the craziest women aren't the ones with facial piercings and shaved heads and covered in tattoos; the craziest ones look and act normal, but once they open their mouths you're left shaking your head, trying to make sense out of what they just said, because while they were well-spoken, they were also bat-shit looney-tunes! Then you start doubting yourself for a second because she seemed so confident in what she said.

Ha ha, and look at her husband, fiddling with his hand like some old woman.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      In my experience, the craziest women aren't the ones with facial piercings and shaved heads and covered in tattoos; the craziest ones look and act normal, but once they open their mouths you're left shaking your head, trying to make sense out of what they just said, because while they were well-spoken, they were also bat-shit looney-tunes! Then you start doubting yourself for a second because she seemed so confident in what she said.

Ha ha, and look at her husband, fiddling with his hand like some old woman.

And that is the hidden, seditious, pernicious nature of hateful Feminism. It lies just beneath the surface for many women and doesn't come up until-- as some other person here put it-- they "feel safe". (That was a very enlightening comment, whoever it was). At the moment, they are feeling "safe" and "emboldened" by the fact that so many of them are coming out of the woodwork to protest Trump. The bigotry against Trump / aka "MEN" is always and has always been there. Feminism is a HATE GROUP, it is just that they don't always feel free to speak their minds or voice their true opinions until something like this happens.

This whole rally against TRUMP is a surrogate / stand-in against MEN, specifically "OLD CIS-GENDERED WHITE MALES". They are projecting all of their vile, anger, bitterness, resentment and HATRED FOR MEN onto Donald Trump. Ostensibly because he beat out Hillary (their savior Queen), but really because Feminism actually is all about HATE.

You can spin it any way you want. You can slice it and dice it until the cows come home. But at the end of the day, FEMINISM IS A HATE GROUP. It's time to call them out on it now.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

they certainly have an arrogant, im right everybody else is wrong attitude.........no wonder Canadians are drunk on the koolaid

but since trump at least the cops are taking them away LMFAO

some taser action and a takedown woulda been nice.........help her believe in gravity

unrelated but I was at the warehouse some lady was complaining at the cash they had a military discount but none for her.......I couldny resist complaining there was a ladies nite and no gents nite, which of course was met with complete silence, so I said we need trump up here to figure this stuff out.

why both the lady and the cashier looked shocked to the core, like they had seen pure evil for the first time..........ya just gotta luv it
        Last edited by menrppl2; 01-23-2017, 03:43 PM.
        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

As a frequent air traveler there is a certain understood protocol most passengers instinctively know an observe, that this women violated immediately. Your in a small space with strangers for what will be a long trip, so if you strike up a conversation with someone you stay casual and on non-sensitive topics.. and you talk softly as to not annoy the other passengers who don't give a crap.

She started talking political immediately, aggressively, before they even got the rest of the passengers on the aircraft. I agree with others that she is likely coming off the emotional 'high' of being surrounded by thousands of women who just spent their entire day demonizing someone the media told them was the next Hitler. She was going to be a minister of truth and shame to anyone who came withing her vicinity.. she took one look at this white, blue collar man who dared to sit beside her upgraded seats and determined this was a man in need of some shaming.

She got the result she deserved:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-hAxlGNZU

Comment

too bad the media is so biased, all the bad behavior and violence from the supposedly peace loving left would make a good sixty minutes
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

yep. what iggy said is spot on. i used to fly often and i totally agree.

what an entitled moron. our society has raised 3 generations of entitled morons.

finding a woman worthy of attention is like going off to find the holy grail.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                She got the result she deserved:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-hAxlGNZU
                A very satisfying conclusion!
                Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Surely airlines share this info, this cunt will be banned from flying ?

Comment

Originally posted by joeyd View Post
                    Surely airlines share this info, this cunt will be banned from flying ?

Doubtful, because of the stink she'll raise with Women who will rally around her and shame the airlines.

They don't need or want that shit.

Like I said, people don't call them out on it when it happens. So they get away with it.

And they will this time too-- wait and see.

Comment

Follow-Up:

Woman Pitched a Fit Over Being Sat Next to 'Trump Supporter.' The Airline's Reaction Left Passengers Cheering
                      http://ijr.com/2017/01/783782-woman-...m_medium=owned

Comment

"you're buying drinks"
                        hahahahahahahahahhah
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                        X