Well, Trump just fucked me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dubs View Post
    Nonsense, it was made to allow free movement within the EU. Of workers, of citizens, of migrants and everybody else.
    Yes, they wanted one big EU bubble instead of 27 smaller bubbles within the EU. But still a bubble, with an inside and a screen against the outside. So no, not "everybody else" from outside.

Hurr durr it's all whitey's fault
    No, mainly the brits, with some french, belgian and dutch sideshows plus the italian clown troupe.
    And yes, they did fuck up the world, and these are the aftereffects.

The middle east is a shithole because the people there only solve their problems with killing.
    Now, that is true.

Until you understand why it's wrong to pick up a gun just because you don't like the government.
    Not a George Washington quote, is it...?

M

Comment

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Yes, they wanted one big EU bubble instead of 27 smaller bubbles within the EU. But still a bubble, with an inside and a screen against the outside. So no, not "everybody else" from outside.
      How does this refute Shengen enabling mass immigration?

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      No, mainly the brits, with some french, belgian and dutch sideshows plus the italian clown troupe.
      And yes, they did fuck up the world, and these are the aftereffects.
      How nice of you to help them eat their ill-gotten gains.

"Whitey you suck. Let me in."

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Not a George Washington quote, is it...?
      At least the war didn't go on for 4000 years

European wars have a start and a stop.

Middle eastern wars have a start, 2 halftime shows lasting 600 years, 15 minute intermissions, an interfaith conference, 3 weddings followed by a car bomb and an airstrike.

Comment

The middle east is not a shithole because of ISIS.

The middle east is a shithole because the people there only solve their problems with killing.

When I say "fix your shithole."

I don't mean go back and shoot the other guy.

I mean become better people. Kill each other until you're sick and tired of killing each other. Until you understand why it's wrong to pick up a gun just because you don't like the government.
        Your hippie dream is not going to happen, that is not how the world works.

What makes you think we want or need third-world retards to move to Europe?
        Well, the simple answer is you don't. Europe thinks people need help and they offer it.

The no so simple answer is, because there is a demographic decline and so they want more bodies to pick up the numbers.

The world is overpopulated.

And by "the world" I mean everywhere except Europe.
        Europe is overpopulated, lol, you have not idea... here a comparation of the Brazilian Amazon jungle and western europe:

If you want to help, wear a condom.

My economical estimation is fuck you, get out.

Where do you get off thinking that non-Europeans can just show up and start negotiating for the rest of their tribe?

Parasites.

Get the fuck out.
        Well that is when all rational argument went out the window and you decided to go full rage...

It is not my fault that you don't know how to count and you claim millions when the real number is more like 120k.

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
          Hmm, if throwing tacks in front of JayBee's wobbling tricycle does it ...then yes.
          lol i've learned to appreciate your brand of "wake up you nitwit" posts. but if you'll remember when i first came here i thought you were the biggest asshat arround. you have this sarcastic...... but not only sarcastic way..you also give people the VERY LEAST POSSIBLE and let them figure out what you actually mean on their own. which comes off as a cunt cause its so condescending.

but now i realize its cause you're bloody brilliant and all that.. and you are the captain of the boat..that too

funny how i used to butt heads with you and now you're on my top 5 favourite posters lol
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
            this is very weird (and somewhat paranoiac) rant JayBee ... are you sure youre in command of your faculties?
            he might be but most insane people are.

usually those people are sent to experts.. and those people determine if they are or arnt.

can i be the expert?

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
            its called Rutting.

hahahah i cant rep this but i wanted to
            Last edited by TheNarrator; 01-30-2017, 04:21 PM.
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
              You're the one who keeps goading, dickhead.

The offer remains. Stop posturing, start kneeling.

he's not goading. he's asking you to give substance.

you're too stupid to realize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                Your hippie dream is not going to happen, that is not how the world works.
                It's life in Europe if we can keep the trash out.

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                The no so simple answer is, because there is a demographic decline and so they want more bodies to pick up the numbers.
                Like I said, we ate the jew poison.

Feminism fucked us good.

We don't reproduce anymore and need warm bodies to keep the lights on.

My dying wish is that Israel experience feminism too, it's poetic justice to get bit by your own snake.

Europe is overpopulated, lol, you have not idea... here a comparation of the Brazilian Amazon jungle and western europe:

Europe is not overpopulated you mung.

We don't need 8 kilometers per person to hunt food.

It is not my fault that you don't know how to count and you claim millions when the real number is more like 120k.
                120k what? Per month? Per country?

Are you negotiating on their behalf? Because if so I'm gonna start negotiating for Somalia to go to Israel. "It's not so bad, it's only 120k people raping jewish women. Think of it as cultural enrichment."

Comment

• Knock the shit off!

Tmots

Comment

How does this refute Shengen enabling mass immigration?
                    Because the Schengen Acquis is an anti-immigration policy ...?
                    Savings from eliminating thousands of internal border stations went to securing the Schengen area border.
                    All the refugees and asylum seekers in 2015 and 2016 managed to bypass border control by e.g crossing the Med by boat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis

At least the war didn't go on for 4000 years. European wars have a start and a stop.
                    News to most historians. We've been at it since the dawn of recorded history, with something like 9 days of peace sometime in the last 3 millennia.

Middle eastern wars have a start, 2 halftime shows lasting 600 years, 15 minute intermissions, an interfaith conference, 3 weddings followed by a car bomb and an airstrike.
                    Yeah, so why start a handful of new ones?

M

Comment

Europe is not overpopulated you mung.

We don't need 8 kilometers per person to hunt food.
                      Well, you claim that all the world is overpopulated, except Europe... you don't travel much do you?

120k what? Per month? Per country?

Are you negotiating on their behalf? Because if so I'm gonna start negotiating for Somalia to go to Israel. "It's not so bad, it's only 120k people raping jewish women. Think of it as cultural enrichment."
                      120k refugees in UK:

http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-d...ts-and-figures

In your post #131 you talk about why it is cheaper for UK to leave EU, your argument is that it is cheaper to walk out of the union instead of having to help millions of refugees... I am here to tell you that it is not millions it is 120k, and this number does change your point, because now, it is not cheaper to walk out the EU for 120k.

I am not negotiating anything, I am just correcting your numbers... as it is clear that either you don't know your own numbers or you know them and make them bigger because you think we don't know any better...

Comment

• simpleman do you understand dubs's point?

you hate white people but you're living in their culture and taking advantage of what they built???? seriously.

Comment

Working...
                        X