• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Cunts Telling Us How To Be Men

More Cunts Telling Us How To Be Men
    http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/06/...mens-emotions/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    More Cunts Telling Us How To Be Men
    ...how to paint by numbers
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Article writed by "Robot Hugs".... so... a rape apologist?

Comment

wow these things are so fucked, i cant even... i read them all and they are so sexist and obviously written by someone who has no clue what men are like.
        couple true insights but over all just wrong wrong wrong.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

could you guys imagine if men were not told "suck it up and be a man" but still had to be men in the real world?? THEY WOULD CRUMBLE

wait..thats already happening..millenials!!! hahah
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I don't see what the big problem here is.

Just more Expressions of LOVE for MEN by those thoughtful and caring FEMINISTS.

RIGHT?

When will people understand that it's about HATE and start CALLING THEM OUT ON IT???

Comment

Ok, just read the cartoons...

If any feminist from everydayfeminism.com is readin thhis, take note, because I am a man and I have some comments abotu this cartoons, and I am a man:

Yes, I have feelings, but the thing here is what I do about them, I can't let them control me or my decisions, it is just not mature, or professional... feelings are personal things and should be part of the personal life... so just because I don't do public displays does not mean that in private I don't express how I like.

Anger: I am not angry, at least not as much as you think I am, and it is annoying that you think I am angry all the time.

Also please don't confuse violence with anger... being violent have nothing to do with anger, sometimes it is just about communicating a clear message. When you think of violence think for instance of the police, are they angry all the time? no really. Same here.

Talking about your problems: I have try this one before, with not results, because nobody cares. Maybe talking about your problems works wonders for you, but for me it is just a waste of time and usually the other person gets uncomfortable and annoyed by it. I do take care of my problems and I fix them but talking never helped me to do any of that.

Another last thing: There is a lot of things that I don't have opinions on... and there is even more things that I don't have feelings about... I don't understand why I am expected to have an opinion on everything... and have feelings about everything... it makes not sense.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                Ok, just read the cartoons...

If any feminist from everydayfeminism.com is readin thhis, take note, because I am a man and I have some comments abotu this cartoons, and I am a man:

Yes, I have feelings, but the thing here is what I do about them, I can't let them control me or my decisions, it is just not mature, or professional... feelings are personal things and should be part of the personal life... so just because I don't do public displays does not mean that in private I don't express how I like.

Anger: I am not angry, at least not as much as you think I am, and it is annoying that you think I am angry all the time.

Also please don't confuse violence with anger... being violent have nothing to do with anger, sometimes it is just about communicating a clear message. When you think of violence think for instance of the police, are they angry all the time? no really. Same here.

Talking about your problems: I have try this one before, with not results, because nobody cares. Maybe talking about your problems works wonders for you, but for me it is just a waste of time and usually the other person gets uncomfortable and annoyed by it. I do take care of my problems and I fix them but talking never helped me to do any of that.

Another last thing: There is a lot of things that I don't have opinions on... and there is even more things that I don't have feelings about... I don't understand why I am expected to have an opinion on everything... and have feelings about everything... it makes not sense.

Or a better point / question--

Why do WOMEN not have any feelings, sympathy or empathy for MEN?

If they want to talk about STUNTED EMOTIONS, let's talk about THAT ONE.

Comment

Feminism just started its big move in the 60's when I got out of the Army. At that time, any time a newspaper or magazine wanted an article about men, what they thought and felt, they hired Dr. Joyce Brothers to write it. After all this makes sense, doesn't it? Of course women knew much more about what men thought and felt than men did.

Men were not allowed to enter the conversation at all. Not even if they agreed, but certainly not if they disagreed as most did.

Over the years, men got trained that they were supposed to keep their mouths shout on such items that only affected women. Trivia like divorce laws; child custody laws; child support calculations; sex abuse legal issues. [/sarcasm]

Many women have never listened to men about what they think and feel. If women want to know what men think and feel, they think they can talk to their feminist friends and intellectually figure it out.

So, we have a whole society created with no serious input from men.

Now that we have the manosphere and men are talking, most women are SHOCKED, SHOCKED, I TELL YOU, to learn that men feel as they do. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS; OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

So, yes, the vast majority of women have no feelings; sympathy; or empathy for men. A few years ago someone did a study, asking women in college what were the main problems men have. A majority said men have no problems; they only cause problems. No awareness of suffering of men who lose their kids to an adulterous woman in divorce. No awareness of the high suicide rate of men, but especially older divorced men. They don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                    Feminism just started its big move in the 60's when I got out of the Army. At that time, any time a newspaper or magazine wanted an article about men, what they thought and felt, they hired Dr. Joyce Brothers to write it. After all this makes sense, doesn't it? Of course women knew much more about what men thought and felt than men did.

Men were not allowed to enter the conversation at all. Not even if they agreed, but certainly not if they disagreed as most did.

Over the years, men got trained that they were supposed to keep their mouths shout on such items that only affected women. Trivia like divorce laws; child custody laws; child support calculations; sex abuse legal issues. [/sarcasm]

Many women have never listened to men about what they think and feel. If women want to know what men think and feel, they think they can talk to their feminist friends and intellectually figure it out.

Now that we have the manosphere and men are talking, most women are SHOCKED, SHOCKED, I TELL YOU, to learn that men feel as they do. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS; OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

So, yes, the vast majority of women have no feelings; sympathy; or empathy for men. A few years ago someone did a study, asking women in college what were the main problems men have. A majority said men have no problems; they only cause problems. No awareness of suffering of men who lose their kids to an adulterous woman in divorce. No awareness of the high suicide rate of men, but especially older divorced men. They don't give a ****.

I wish I could rep you over and over on this one.

Comment

Empathy for men? Why would that ever enter into a woman's pretty little head? Do you have empathy for how your hammer feels as its striking the 20 penny nail? Do you think 'I wonder if I'm giving my hammer a headache. Maybe I should figure out how to feed it some Tylenol."

Men are loved for our UTILITY... That's it... Nothing more... Fail at being a good protector/provider and it's simply... NEXT!!!

God loves man... Man loves women... women love children... children love puppies and kittens...

the converse is: child RESPECTS mom... woman RESPECTS man... Man RESPECTS God...

Feminism has taught women NOT to respect men... EVER... That is too degrading to the feminist ego...
                      Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                      "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Many women have never listened to men about what they think and feel.
                        ... we have a whole society created with no serious input from men.
                        SO VERY MUCH this. Yes. Thank you. F/wemins empirical material = 0.

Reminds one eerily of the reaction to Brexit, as well as the Eliteati's reaction to Trump, no ...? "The government voted to dissolve the people and elect a new one." (Brecht)

So, yes, the vast majority of women have no feelings
                        They do not have the slightest inkling as to what goes on in men's minds.
                        They try to pretend to; but it's all woozle parroting.

M

Comment

Working...
                        X