X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yarn Shop Has BRASS BALLS - Stands Up For EQUALITY In Face of Women's March

Yarn shop won't sell to 'women's movement' supporters
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/yar...b7Kz&ocid=iehp

If anybody uses yarn for anything or knows anybody who does, perhaps you could encourage them to buy from these people. They have the honor, integrity and guts to stand up for truth and freedom and not bow down to hateful feminist FASCIST pressure.

And if you're further inclined, why not drop them a line and show your support.

Here's their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Joy-of-...6383230715722/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Mr. e... go check out the comments... One male prick is forbidding his wife from shopping at a anti-feminist business... Talk about irony... LOL
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ah, a business that don't want to sell stuff... I predict a no so bright future on their horizont.

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
        Mr. e... go check out the comments... One male prick is forbidding his wife from shopping at a anti-feminist business... Talk about irony... LOL
        Yes, I've been slinging it out with a number of folks in that section this evening.

If I haven't told you and everybody else here lately how much I appreciate you all...

Well, I do.

I thank each and every one of you for your kindness, your patience, your thoughtful comments and lively debates.

And I appreciate all the time that you and everyone else has taken to help me focus my thoughts, find my footing, and hone my arguments.

I am more certain of what I believe in now than at any other time in my life. Though I still have more to think about, consider and work out.

Now my biggest challenge is ahead of me-- figuring out how to take it to the Feminists and lay it all at their feet. How to put it to them so they can't deny it and hold them to account for their hateful rhetoric and actions.

I applaud them, after a fashion, for their interest in wanting to help Women and Girls and champion their issues. But I absolutely damn them for their hate, ill will and despicable actions.

It is a thorny problem. On the one hand, they are ideologues with a hateful message. On the other hand, at least some of them are human beings who have been swayed by evil people with ulterior agendas and lulled into a sense of false security and bravado by the seductive nature of getting to be "a member of the club", which gets easier and easier to embrace the more they do it-- and the only demand is to hate men and perform actions which help to push their hateful agenda.

Anyway, thank you Plummer and everybody else for all the time you've spent listening, I appreciate it.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
          Yes, I've been slinging it out with a number of folks in that section this evening.

If I haven't told you and everybody else here lately how much I appreciate you all...

Well, I do.

I thank each and every one of you for your kindness, your patience, your thoughtful comments and lively debates.

And I appreciate all the time that you and everyone else has taken to help me focus my thoughts, find my footing, and hone my arguments.

I am more certain of what I believe in now than at any other time in my life. Though I still have more to think about, consider and work out.

Now my biggest challenge is ahead of me-- figuring out how to take it to the Feminists and lay it all at their feet. How to put it to them so they can't deny it and hold them to account for their hateful rhetoric and actions.

I applaud them, after a fashion, for their interest in wanting to help Women and Girls and champion their issues. But I absolutely damn them for their hate, ill will and despicable actions.

It is a thorny problem. On the one hand, they are ideologues with a hateful message. On the other hand, at least some of them are human beings who have been swayed by evil people with ulterior agendas and lulled into a sense of false security and bravado by the seductive nature of getting to be "a member of the club", which gets easier and easier to embrace the more they do it-- and the only demand is to hate men and perform actions which help to push their hateful agenda.

Anyway, thank you Plummer and everybody else for all the time you've spent listening, I appreciate it.
          Back at cha!
          Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            Now I am disappointed. As if this was not part of their tactics.

It is a thorny problem.
            Uh, no ...

On the one hand, they are ideologues with a hateful message.
            ... who need to change their message ...

On the other hand, at least some of them are human beings who have been swayed by evil people with ulterior agendas
            ... and need to change their actions ...

and lulled into a sense of false security and bravado by the seductive nature of getting to be "a member of the club", which gets easier and easier to embrace the more they do it
            ... who need to develop some critical and independent thinking skills ....

Idk know if anybody has directed your attention toward it, but feminism is actually a hate movement, and feminists are, truly, hateful people.
            Just saying.

M

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
              One male prick is forbidding his wife from shopping at a anti-feminist business... Talk about irony...
              obviously just another control freak patriarch
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
              X