Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service agent refuses to protect President Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service agent refuses to protect President Trump!

Absolutely despicable. I just sent this video to President Trump at whitehouse.gov. Hopefully she'll be gone soon.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    Absolutely despicable. I just sent this video to President Trump at whitehouse.gov. Hopefully she'll be gone soon.
    From the guy who promotes Boskop Man as the puppet masters of the Vatican, and such ...?

Talk about negative credibility.

M

Comment

Huh? What are you talking about? Link, please.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

OK, if you don't like Gary Franchi for whatever reason, here's the story from the Washington Examiner, complete with captured tweet. Update: According to The New York Daily News, she's now on administrative leave. Is that sufficient corroboration for you?

Comment

Well if she wants to get equal pay for the job then she should do equal job as the others.

Comment

It's a cunt.

Big surprise.

Comment

Huh? What are you talking about? Link, please.
              Why don't you do a source check? Any guy with a youtube channel is not "news".

M

Comment

OK, if you don't like Gary Franchi for whatever reason, here's the story from the Washington Examiner, complete with captured tweet. Update: According to The New York Daily News, she's now on administrative leave. Is that sufficient corroboration for you?
                That's better.
                I have to say, though, that while her actions are questionable insofar as they fall under the Hatch Act, I think it is a sound principle that even if you are employed by a government, you do not have to relive yourself of all responsibilities as a citizen and a human being. That is the lesson from Nuremberg.
                That "she will not protect Trump" is of course an interpretation of her words, just as her words are carefully tailored to not exclude that interpretation.
                This is a symbol issue, i.e. an arena for virtue signalling and grandstanding with faux indignation; it's 'Pravda' journalism.
                Funny that that should pop up in America.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                  I have to say, though, that while her actions are questionable insofar as they fall under the Hatch Act, I think it is a sound principle that even if you are employed by a government, you do not have to relive yourself of all responsibilities as a citizen and a human being. That is the lesson from Nuremberg.
                  No, that's a lesson in "the winner gets to write history."

Treason to the republic is loyalty to humanity/Treason to humanity is loyalty to the republic are two sides of a Machiavellian ballet that just happen to coincide with political interests.

A Jew living in Nazi Germany will scream, "Loyalty to humanity!"

A Jew living in Israel will scream, "Loyalty to the republic!"

Could even be the same person.

Let's not pretend it's about "morality" when it's really about "interests" and twisting ideas around to make the tail wag the dog.

ie

A cunt gets a job in the secret service, she knows she was hired on "affirmative action" grounds so her daily bread depends on a certain politics, on "women and minorities" grounds. A Trump presidency threatens her meal-ticket so she is "ambivalent" about taking a bullet for the man.

It's not much more complicated than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                    Why don't you do a source check? Any guy with a youtube channel is not "news".

M
                    Dude, that's right up there with all the "Prove that God does NOT exist" requests. The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the one making the positive claim. I don't even understand what your claim's supposed to mean, so how can I research it?

Comment

Dude, that's right up there with all the "Prove that God does NOT exist" requests. The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the one making the positive claim.
                      No, it is not.
                      You come here saying there is news about Trump, and paste in this video.
                      So actually what we get is some guy saying something about Trump.
                      There's something between Trump and me, right there. That's why the business of a few people telling a lot of people what other people are doing is called the "media".
                      And the first you do is to check the source of any report, like they do in military intelligence. Or else all MRAs would be fighting to reduce the 1-in-5 incidence of campus rape.

So here's a guy who has spent money - his or the Kochs - on giving his youtube channel the same graphic layout as CNN, but what he does is to pick out one or two factoids:
                      Yes, Trump is the president, and yes, there is a Secret Service.
                      The rest is spin - just compare all his omissions vs. the other links you gave - and some "I think"s which may not even be from him and certainly do not evidence much thinking.

The Secret Service itself is already dealing with it. If not, an alert would be ok. But this is not an alert, it is an attempt to influence SS proceedings.
                      Trying to incite a social media lynching, that is exactly the kind of mob rule that people blame the dems for engaging in now.

I don't even understand what your claim's supposed to mean, so how can I research it?
                      So, you need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the Century of the Fruitbat?
                      Just do something as simple as googling his name, fls.

Having to teach grownups elementary critical thinking. Jeebz.

M

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                        No, that's a lesson in "the winner gets to write history."
                        I don't know who made that quote, but it is one of the most annoying ones out there... because it is not true.

At least it is not true on western democratic world.

We can review every single war US have won, and we can literally pull out full libraries of books standing for the losing party. Maybe in communist russia, and communist china you can't find opposing literature, or historical revisionism... but here in the free world there is plenty enough to say that this quote does not apply to here... and the fact that people keep using it thinking that it does apply to the free world is honestly... ridiculous... because it is not even hard to find the story accordingly to the loser party.

Treason to the republic is loyalty to humanity/Treason to humanity is loyalty to the republic are two sides of a Machiavellian ballet that just happen to coincide with political interests.
                        No idea what you saying here... I take it you don't like republics? maybe you like kingdoms better?

A Jew living in Nazi Germany will scream, "Loyalty to humanity!"

A Jew living in Israel will scream, "Loyalty to the republic!"

Could even be the same person.
                        WHy you need to speculate on this? why you need to call your imagination? historically you can find actual real jews that where in concentration camps in NAZI gGermany and then move to the state of Israel... so why no just do a simple research and find out what they actually say?

Let's not pretend it's about "morality" when it's really about "interests" and twisting ideas around to make the tail wag the dog.
                        Israel is not about morality, it is about land. A land jews can call home, and the ones that suffer under NAZI regime will say "never again" and so they fight before they get back to a concentration camp, or get push into the ocean as the islamists say they will do with the jews.

ie

A cunt gets a job in the secret service, she knows she was hired on "affirmative action" grounds so her daily bread depends on a certain politics, on "women and minorities" grounds. A Trump presidency threatens her meal-ticket so she is "ambivalent" about taking a bullet for the man.
                        I have not idea what are the hiring circumstances of thta woman, and what is her role inside the SS... the operatives that are in the circle around the president by protocol have to be taller than the president... because that means more protection... so I higthly doubt this woman was ever physically protecting the president standing next to him... but if you have a picture then I will give you this point.

By her physical appearance I would expect her to be in a communication room operation a radio, or on the streets looking like another civilian with all the people... something like that.

It's not much more complicated than that.
                        So why you make it so complicated? why you start to talk about the complicated political history of the state of Israel on the first place?

The woman says she will not take a bullet... so certainly she is not fit to be providing physical protection, but maybe she can be put in another facility... the problem now is... if she know about the attack... will she look at the other side?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                          I don't know who made that quote, but it is one of the most annoying ones out there... because it is not true.

At least it is not true on western democratic world.
                          The "western democratic world" narrative is more full of shit than the Iraqi information minister.

It's right up there with "women used to be oppressed and now we have feminism."

Germany : We will take over the world!
                          America : Fuck you, thats our job!

BTW the Apollo moon landings are fake too.

WHy you need to speculate on this? why you need to call your imagination? historically you can find actual real jews that where in concentration camps in NAZI gGermany and then move to the state of Israel... so why no just do a simple research and find out what they actually say?
                          Because we already know what they say.

Europeans for Europe are villains, Jews for Judea are heroes.

Israel is not about morality, it is about land. A land jews can call home, and the ones that suffer under NAZI regime will say "never again" and so they fight before they get back to a concentration camp, or get push into the ocean as the islamists say they will do with the jews.
                          Is that before or after dumping those islamists in Europe?

so I higthly doubt this woman was ever physically protecting the president standing next to him
                          What difference does that make? Let's say she works in intelligence, lets something slip thru.

So why you make it so complicated? why you start to talk about the complicated political history of the state of Israel on the first place?
                          There's nothing complicated.

Simply pointing out double-standards of jewish media and individuals who like walls in Israel and Netanyahu and Likud and put people's religion on their driver's license, while moaning about Trump building a wall or Europe possibly not taking in 5 million refugees.

Not to mention comparison of European colonialism with "God told me to come to Israel and kill you all, it's my land now."

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                            The "western democratic world" narrative is more full of shit than the Iraqi information minister.

It's right up there with "women used to be oppressed and now we have feminism."

Germany : We will take over the world!
                            America : Fuck you, thats our job!

BTW the Apollo moon landings are fake too.
                            Well... here you are saying whatever you like with not worries of getting swatted... Try to do the same in Cuba and then we can compare?

Because we already know what they say.

Europeans for Europe are villains, Jews for Judea are heroes.
                            Depending on who you talking to... for instance I am talking to you and you say the full opposite.

Is that before or after dumping those islamists in Europe?
                            I would say before... Anyway it is not the jews the ones "dumping islamists in europe"...

Europe opened their doors to those people.

What difference does that make? Let's say she works in intelligence, lets something slip thru.
                            It does make a difference, because... realistically it is nobodies job to be the human shield of someone else, however people in the inner protection circle have come to believe it is their duty to do it. But as this woman never is goign to be in the position to make this decision... then it is pretty much irrelevant that she let us know that she will not, it is mostly symbolic, but also it is a crack in the discipline and that is the problem.

There's nothing complicated.

Simply pointing out double-standards of jewish media and individuals who like walls in Israel and Netanyahu and Likud and put people's religion on their driver's license, while moaning about Trump building a wall or Europe possibly not taking in 5 million refugees.
                            Then again:

- The situation of Israel and US is completely different, I don't care if Trump waste so much american money in the useless wall, as long as we understand that it is useless.
                            - Nobody forced Europe to take the refugees, though after the fact many europeans have come to agree it was not their best idea, after all.

Not to mention comparison of European colonialism with "God told me to come to Israel and kill you all, it's my land now."
                            Well, perhaps you should study a little bit more about this conflict...

We can talk about a british colony that was turned to Israel? So that land was no of palestine before, and it was not of palestine after, because it was of the british before and then of Israel after...

Also we can talk about the Rockefellers buying big parcels there... if it was their holy land why they sell it out? oh but the day the jews decide to move in, that is the day they say the land was holy and belong to them because their ancestors but then again... they never returned the holly dollars they got when they sold their holly land

Then we can talk about your claim of "kill you all"... back in 1963 there was 200k palestines in the Gaza strip, today there is 2 millions... that whole "kill you all" is not working the way you imagine it... and frankly this 2 millions are completely dependant on food and water that Israel give them... so...

Meanwhile:

Comment

Well... here you are saying whatever you like with not worries of getting swatted
                              No, you just end up on a watchlist and get cavity searched at the airport.

Depending on who you talking to... for instance I am talking to you and you say the full opposite.
                              What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Walls are bad? Ok, tear down your wall in the west bank.

Nationalism is bad? No borders? Nobody is illegal? Ok then, let's have unlimited immigration to Israel.

Culture is bad? Religion is bad? Then get rid of "Jewish state."

Bottom line, the rest of us want the same thing jews want. Land to be their own. Secure borders. Walls to keep the fuckheads out.

Instead of understanding that and taking the cue, "Secure Israel, Secure Europe, Secure America"

We have "Secure Israel" while fucking Europe and America by leftist assholes like you.

I would say before... Anyway it is not the jews the ones "dumping islamists in europe"...

Europe opened their doors to those people.
                              Yes, after centuries of marxist agitation, Europe's population is not reproducing.

We ate the jewish poison.

It does make a difference, because... realistically it is nobodies job to be the human shield of someone else, however people in the inner protection circle have come to believe it is their duty to do it. But as this woman never is goign to be in the position to make this decision... then it is pretty much irrelevant that she let us know that she will not, it is mostly symbolic, but also it is a crack in the discipline and that is the problem.
                              It's the job of bodyguards to put themselves in danger for the client.

Whether she's actually a bodyguard or not, she's not loyal and needs to be cut.

- The situation of Israel and US is completely different, I don't care if Trump waste so much american money in the useless wall, as long as we understand that it is useless.
                              Useless how? We have narco guerillas on the mexican border that would give hamas a run for its money.

- Nobody forced Europe to take the refugees, though after the fact many europeans have come to agree it was not their best idea, after all.
                              Marxist agitation by jewish media.

We can talk about a british colony that was turned to Israel?
                              Don't insult my intelligence.

Israel wasn't built on British land, it was built on the indigenous people who lived there, call them philistines, call them palestinians or amalekites or whatever.

So that land was no of palestine before, and it was not of palestine after, because it was of the british before and then of Israel after...
                              Oh ok, so America wasn't owned by anybody before.

Australia wasn't owned by anybody before.

See how that works?

Also we can talk about the Rockefellers buying big parcels there... if it was their holy land why they sell it out? oh but the day the jews decide to move in, that is the day they say the land was holy and belong to them because their ancestors but then again... they never returned the holly dollars they got when they sold their holly land
                              Remind me to buy some land in Mexico and call it Texas.

Then we can talk about your claim of "kill you all"... back in 1963 there was 200k palestines in the Gaza strip, today there is 2 millions... that whole "kill you all" is not working the way you imagine it... and frankly this 2 millions are completely dependant on food and water that Israel give them...
                              They're not the helpless victims you thought they were.

They're smart and they're fighting back, using demographics, etc.

Good for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X