Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service agent refuses to protect President Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fire the cunt
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kosh67;201272]Absolutely despicable. I just sent this video to President Trump at whitehouse.gov. Hopefully she'll be gone soon.

The "Hatch Act be damned" she should resign and go sign up for Team Hillary. She was hired to do a specific job, she swore an oath to protect and defend. She is not expected to agree with the dignitaries she is assigned to. Simply to do her job, LIKE ALL OF HER **MALE** counterparts. Whatever happened with all of that "Equality to a Man" baloney they're always on about?
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
        just fire the cunt

Yup. That'd be my take on it too.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
          No, you just end up on a watchlist and get cavity searched at the airport.
          Everybody gets cavity searches...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Walls are bad? Ok, tear down your wall in the west bank.
          Walls are not a solution for all problems.

Nationalism is bad? No borders? Nobody is illegal? Ok then, let's have unlimited immigration to Israel.
          At some point on the 70s that is pretty much what we had... see? having a lot of land does not make a nation, but having a lot of people does... now , convincing people on the 70s to move to Israel was not an easy task... because there was a war going on... So even with the open borders on the 70s people was not so happy to move in... just because you open the borders does not means people will move in, sad but true. In the 70s there was more jews in New York than in Israel, go fire.

Culture is bad? Religion is bad? Then get rid of "Jewish state."
          Strawman much?

Bottom line, the rest of us want the same thing jews want. Land to be their own. Secure borders. Walls to keep the fuckheads out.
          I'd say if you guys can help, then that is great, if helping is not working out for you, then change plans.

Instead of understanding that and taking the cue, "Secure Israel, Secure Europe, Secure America"

We have "Secure Israel" while fucking Europe and America by leftist assholes like you.
          HOw I am fucking any country? you giving me here way more credit than what I deserve... the only countries i fuck are on my playstation.

Yes, after centuries of marxist agitation, Europe's population is not reproducing.

We ate the jewish poison.
          You know Trump is zionist?

It's the job of bodyguards to put themselves in danger for the client.

Whether she's actually a bodyguard or not, she's not loyal and needs to be cut.
          I am more than sure that that is not the job of a bodyguard...

Useless how? We have narco guerillas on the mexican border that would give hamas a run for its money.
          Except that it does not happens.. you think they have no try?

The thing is that the cartels that deal with drugs don't' want to facilitate their routes to terrorists, because that will eventually means bad business for them.

Ones again you are using your imagination instead of researching some reality.

For instance check out this news report:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/americ...ians-detained/

5 terrorists get arrested in Honduras, their plan was to cross as illegals all the way into US,... but accordingly to you they could have pay some money to the mexican mafias? Like those other muslims that pay money to the mexican mafias and then get their heads cut off anyway?.. and mexican mafias didn't even give the money back...

Pick up a map and find Honduras, then try to imagine what this terrorist were trying to do, and then try to find out what happened with the other 20 of their group that get into El Salvador, and desapear.

You don't know a single thing about how mafias work, and why your imaginary fears are just... silly.

Don't insult my intelligence.

Israel wasn't built on British land, it was built on the indigenous people who lived there, call them philistines, call them palestinians or amalekites or whatever.

The red in the map was British land on 1920...

Honestly your lack of information is abysmal, as I say you should study a bit of it before you keep making claims.

Oh ok, so America wasn't owned by anybody before.

Australia wasn't owned by anybody before.

See how that works?
          No, I don't have idea what you are talking about, you are rambling incoherences.

Remind me to buy some land in Mexico and call it Texas.
          And don't forget to have an army ready to defend your new country

They're not the helpless victims you thought they were.

They're smart and they're fighting back, using demographics, etc.

Good for them.
          They are a tool that the Arabs use to make Israel looks bad, that is what Palestine basically is. If the arabs had the good intention to work together with Israel to solve the struggles of Palestine.... but they don't.

But at least you get to change your claim that Israel want to "kill them all"... so I going to call that: progress.

Comment

Working...
          X