Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's March speaker kidnapped and tortured a man to death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's March speaker kidnapped and tortured a man to death!

As if it isn't bad enough that Madonna, while speaking there, fantasised about blowing up the White House AND its organiser being a woman who supports Sharia'a Law, now we get this. The first thing that stuck out for me was the picture where they don't even show the end of her arm. Why? Was her hand extended in a Nazi salute or something? Second was this quote near the end... "Hylton, who now works as an activist for criminal justice reform [...]" WHAT THE FUCK????? What's she trying to reform? Is she trying to make it LEGAL to kidnap and torture someone to death so long as the victim is a man or something? See the full disgusting story here.
    Last edited by Kosh67; 01-29-2017, 06:55 AM.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

This says it all

Madonna whore.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X