Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Trudeau promises to accept refugees blocked by Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Trudeau promises to accept refugees blocked by Trump!

Every time I think he can't get any stupider, he manages to prove me wrong. See the full story here. For the record, I just sent an e-mail to our Beloved Leader.

To: [email protected]
    Subject: Muslim refugees

Dear Prime Minister Trudeau,

It has recently come to my attention that you are planning to accept the Muslim refugees that will be temporarily blocked from entry into the US thanks to President Trump's Executive Order. You've claimed in the past that Muslims are peaceful people and that even those Muslims who have committed terrorist acts should not lose their right to Canadian citizenship. So far, so good. What I'd like to know is, when these refugees come pouring into the country, how many of them will you be adopting and bringing into your own home? If you have no plans to do this, why not? Please let me know your answers at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance.
    If he responds, I'll let you know what he says.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I am reminded of the politician, probably Ryan but I'm not sure right now, who voted against the wall on the Mexican border, but it has been found out he has a wall around his house to protect his own kiddies.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
      I am reminded of the politician, probably Ryan but I'm not sure right now, who voted against the wall on the Mexican border, but it has been found out he has a wall around his house to protect his own kiddies.
      Sounds like a lot of people. The Pope lectures us about immigration. Yet he lives behind a giant wall and protected by the Swiss guard.

Then you have celebrities that lecture us about politics from A-list only events and then they go home to rich neighborhoods behind walls and fences of their own.

Comment

Working...
      X