Big Sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sister

Orwell got one thing wrong. It is not Big Brother.

It is Big Sister

http://ericpetersautos.com/2017/02/05/the-relief-valve/
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post

It is Big Sister

That's the same thing those "Women's marches" were about. Women rage, protest, carry signs, and that's about all they do. Give them that opportunity and they'll go home and be good little girls and play in the Feminist clubhouse.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

and this shows why you dont watch the superbowl.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

It is Big Sister

Good one.
        The sports thing is old news - it is, contrary to the article's claims, exactly panem et circenses - curiously reminding of East Bloc Anti-Capitalist Propaganda, btw.
        But there is too little spotlight on women's usually invisible power.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          But there is too little spotlight on women's usually invisible power.
          heh heh, much more visible in a brand new Audi

they better be careful ... before long, they may be 'The Man'
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

panem et circenses
            Croque Monsieur

Comment

Croque Monsieur
              Cordon Bleu Pot-au-feu.

M

Comment

Croque Monsieur
                Cordon Bleu Pot-au-feu.
                lol what does food have to do with control over the masses?

either you're both really smart and im way stupider than i thought

or...
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                  and this shows why you dont watch the superbowl.
                  *I* don't.

My wife does.
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.
                  == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                    lol what does food have to do with control over the masses?
                    He said Bread and Circuses.
                    Latin French whatever
                    ...still just another cheese sandwich

Comment

"Such as the ever-increasing control exercised over men by the state. In red giant stage America, the average man has little meaningful control over his life. He does as he’s told – from driving the speed limit to paying “his” taxes. In the land of individuality, collectivism and conformity is the rule."

I'm pretty sure women have to drive the speed limit and pay taxes too. However, there are little ways to thumb your nose at state control; my old man is a shining example of that and I learned from him. And no, I'm not telling how we rebel in our own little ways.
                      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

He said Bread and Circuses.
                        Latin French whatever
                        ...still just another cheese sandwich
                        Hey!
                        That doesn't rhyme in French.
                        You're out.

M

Comment

Hey!
                          That doesn't rhyme in French.
                          You're out.
                          J'ai perdu mon sandwich de merde
                          Maintenant j'ai perdu le jeu, absurde
                          Juste ne pas jouer

(shh, Google is good for some things)

Comment

J'ai perdu mon sandwich de merde
                            Maintenant j'ai perdu le jeu, absurde
                            Juste ne pas jouer
                            Voila le terme:
                            Je touche,
                            et je Vous ferme
                            la bouche.

(shh, Google is good for some things)
                            Knowing a little French works, too.

M