Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...when the alternative voice is even more stupid and corrupt than the government’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...when the alternative voice is even more stupid and corrupt than the government’s

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...sh-can-history
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Yes, it is sad.
    AFAICS, at this time, almost everybody is wrong.
    The fundamental error bing that the other side's wrongness must mean that your side is not wrong.

M

Comment

Yup, its doing my head in ...

like, we can bat bullshit back and forth and its kind of fun but, Im fearing something has changed.

I am feeling very disturbed about it all lately

Paul Craig Roberts can be a 'bit out there' but sometimes.

hang on wtf? did I just hear you gesture toward the middle?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        Yup, its doing my head in ...
        Fortify yourself with a palatable tonic

like, we can bat bullshit back and forth and its kind of fun but, Im fearing something has changed.
        Yes. I'm surprised. I always imagined Last Years Losers were some kind of contentedly masticating, pacified cattle.
        Now they act like a cow in a china shop having had her udder inappropriately touched.

I am feeling very disturbed about it all lately
        Well ... the Atlantic is a fairly wide cordon sanitaire...

hang on wtf? did I just hear you gesture toward the middle?
        What, long time since you calibrated your political compass? I always do.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          Fortify yourself with a palatable tonic
          Done.

Yes. I'm surprised. I always imagined Last Years Losers were some kind of contentedly masticating, pacified cattle.
          Now they act like a cow in a china shop having had her udder inappropriately touched.
          Law is at stake...trouble in paradise

Well ... the Atlantic is a fairly wide cordon sanitaire...
          Well historically that's been problematic.
          The Eurozone aint smelling of roses right now, and y'all are connected to to Asia

What, long time since you calibrated your political compass? I always do.
          prick

Comment

The problem that I have there is that the author seems to be confusing "the left" and "neoliberals;" easy enough, I suppose, when the neolibs have taken over the Democratic party, but it's still misleading.

There is a point, though, in that we need someone to stand up and represent our views. Bernie Sanders was close, but he threw it all away out of political expedience.

Comment

The Eurozone aint smelling of roses right now
              Good thing we ain't in it. Too much money.

and y'all are connected to to Asia
              Another product of american education ...?
              Asia is in the far side of Russia. Russia is Bi-i-i-i-i-ig.

prick
              Wot, the political compass needle?

M

Comment

Law is at stake...trouble in paradise
                That "BAMN" video is curious ... people who want to overturn the system of popular elections because it did not return their favoured candidate ... calling themselves "democrats" .... sort of funny.

M

Comment

Good thing we ain't in it. Too much money.
                  EFTA

Lie down with dogs and wake up with fleas

Wot, the political compass needle?
                  anyway, my grandmother said, 'nothing lasts'....We were talking politics sometime in the 1990's
                  Because she could never truck with constructions and had not much time for a joke... I tried, 'Nan, you eat way too much salt'
                  She said, when she finished chewing and after a stern look and another long pause...'piffle'
                  clever woman and lived to 93yo despite the salt

mind yer bias M.
                  Last edited by MatrixTransform; 02-07-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

That "BAMN" video is curious ... people who want to overturn the system of popular elections because it did not return their favoured candidate ... calling themselves "democrats" .... sort of funny.
                    yep.

and sabres rattling everywhere.

we humans are stupid

Comment

Working...
                    X