Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Never Ends - Trump-Backed Patriots’ Stunning Super Bowl Victory Ignites ‘White Sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Never Ends - Trump-Backed Patriots’ Stunning Super Bowl Victory Ignites ‘White Sup

Trump-Backed Patriots’ Stunning Super Bowl Victory Ignites ‘White Supremacy’ Meltdowns
    http://ijr.com/2017/02/795487-the-pa...m_medium=owned

Can't make this shit up...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Do you think anybody would care if we simply sawed the left half of the country off and let it slide into the ocean??

Comment

"It was also recently revealed that Trump called Patriots owner Robert Kraft every week for a year after his wife passed away."

That was pretty good of Trump.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Why do so many people in the US like playing perpetual victims when they live in a country that offers EVERYONE incredible opportunities? It's also insulting to all those who paved the way for us all to have these opportunities...who actually were victims at one time in history, for whatever the reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
          Why do so many people in the west like playing perpetual victims when they live in a country that offers EVERYONE incredible opportunities?
          I know ... the mind boggles

can't see the forest for the trees
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
            I know ... the mind boggles

can't see the forest for the trees
            I edited my comment because the US has the biggest cry babies.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              Do you think anybody would care if we simply sawed the left half of the country off and let it slide into the ocean??
              Big festival in San Francisco .. a few nukes in the fault ...?

M

Comment

Why do so many people in the US like playing perpetual victims when they live in a country that offers EVERYONE incredible opportunities? It's also insulting to all those who paved the way for us all to have these opportunities...who actually were victims at one time in history, for whatever the reasons.
                I know, right? And just look at the ones who are doing the bulk of the complaining-- THEY have BENEFITTED PERSONALLY from everything America has to offer. THEY are LIVING the American Dream. And yet they have to go on national TV and hand out Shit Sandwiches for everybody else.

There is something fundamentally wrong about this.

Comment

I edited my comment because the US has the biggest cry babies.
                  Well at least we can still do *something* right.

Comment

Working...
                  X