No announcement yet.

Women's March plans strike: Day without a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another pro-abortion march.. how many do they need exactly? Double down hysteria grows tiresome... but what is that old saying... don't interrupt your competition when they are defeating themselves.

I am not sure how wise it will be for women to attempt to do this 'day without' stuff.. for the same reason ancient Romans decided having the slaves wear arm bands was a bad idea. Once the slaves figured out they were the majority of workers, they were empowered. Men are still the majority of key workers... and I imagine the women who dream up this bullshit don't realize that... but I imagine there are plenty of women who do.

But even if they do... men will keep the lights going and the water flowing for their kids.

Its just another narcissism exercise... self flattery... self aggrandizement... a 'you go girl' moment for women. You'd think women have had enough of that kind of stuff... yet it continues unabashed.

Sorry Deidre... you must cringe a few times every day. Is your butt chapped yet from all this ass kissing the media gives you

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

The question is whether or not you have the balls to eat that...
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
        Yet another pro-abortion march.. how many do they need exactly? Double down hysteria grows tiresome... but what is that old saying... don't interrupt your competition when they are defeating themselves.

I am not sure how wise it will be for women to attempt to do this 'day without' stuff.. for the same reason ancient Romans decided having the slaves wear arm bands was a bad idea. Once the slaves figured out they were the majority of workers, they were empowered. Men are still the majority of key workers... and I imagine the women who dream up this bullshit don't realize that... but I imagine there are plenty of women who do.

But even if they do... men will keep the lights going and the water flowing for their kids.

Its just another narcissism exercise... self flattery... self aggrandizement... a 'you go girl' moment for women. You'd think women have had enough of that kind of stuff... yet it continues unabashed.

Sorry Deidre... you must cringe a few times every day. Is your butt chapped yet from all this ass kissing the media gives you
        Lol Yea, these "displays" are cringe worthy and also just...sad. To be so lost that you feel your only worthwhile mission in life is to keep playing a victim is sad.

I've thought of going to an Audi dealer and saying "zomg, your ad moved me sooo much, I just had to come herrre and test drive one of your carssss. Like...I'm just so amazed at the courage of Audiiiii." And just see what happens.

I find all the media ass kissing towards women to be patronizing, tbh.
        Last edited by Deidre; 02-07-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
          A day without shopping and spending is on the agenda. Forget that lol I'm out. ^_^

Seriously, this is so beyond stupid. A day without women ...I don't hate the US so wish they'd stop thinking they speak for all women.

#notmyagenda
          D, I hate to break it to ya but since you are a pro-life, Trump-voting, Christian woman you don't actually count as a woman in the eyes of the left anymore.

Didn't you get the memo?

Meanwhile a 'gender fluid' guy in a dress waving a Quran is more than welcome over on a leftist women's march just as long as he supports tax payer funded abortion for everyone and thinks Donald Trump is 'LITERALLY' Hitler.
          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            The question is whether or not you have the balls to eat that...
            As long as it's covered in melted cheese and bacon bits.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by maxx View Post
              d, i hate to break it to ya but since you are a pro-life, trump-voting, christian woman you don't actually count as a woman in the eyes of the left anymore.

Didn't you get the memo?

Meanwhile a 'gender fluid' guy in a dress waving a quran is more than welcome over on a leftist women's march just as long as he supports tax payer funded abortion for everyone and thinks donald trump is 'literally' hitler.
              lmao!!

Qft....

Comment

Im on board too.

time to make it a national day...or week.

a day without ear-plugs ... ah, bliss
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Officially scheduled for March 8th.

It's depressing as hell how much more this event means to the women of Jezebel than their children do. They actually want their children to suffer to prove how valuable they (those women) are.
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Just another narcissistic game they play .. .. .. give'em a whole decade on a remote island in the south pacific

Comment

wait till productivity actually increases and it turns into....a week of laying off women
                      A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
                        wait till productivity actually increases and it turns into....a week of laying off women

I'll be happy just to have the day in peace.
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.
                        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

A true day without men will never happen. Intelligent men understand that if all men stayed home one day, the system might not be capable of being started again, ever. And, I am not joking. Almost all system critical functions seem to be operated by men.

Comment

Working...
                          X