Way to go, rioters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, rioters!

You've made the news in Japan. How's that blocking of free speech going for you?
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

you know the Black Bloc hijack the protest?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      you know the Black Bloc hijack the protest?
      he likes his jacket.

...maybe he will be buried in it?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

And now SyeTen's gotten in on the act. George Formby fans should be quite pleased with this one. :-)

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
          he likes his jacket.

...maybe he will be buried in it?
          holy shit i could not even watch that video.. i bought one of those jackets at value village for halloween for 5$
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful...
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful...
              and cheaper..much cheaper

./said in the cringy voice of the emperor
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                holy shit i could not even watch that video.. i bought one of those jackets at value village for halloween for 5$
                Oh no problem, this is what this guy says:

He voted for Trump, he actually likes Milo, yet He have not problem in wearing his costume and showing up to a pacifist protest to burn down stuff and break down stuff, in order to escalate a protest into a riot.... and perhaps a riot into a revolution?
                Last edited by simpleman; 02-08-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

He voted for Trump, he actually likes Milo, yet He have not problem in wearing his costume and showing up to a pacifist protest to burn down stuff and break down stuff, in order to escalate a protest into a riot.... and perhaps a riot into a revolution?
                  Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

that's some deep shit dude....I can see why your worshipped around here

so dubs do you mind if I post stuff on here........or have I not sufficiently pleased king shit yet
                    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Oh no problem, this is what this guy says:

He thinks wrecking shit for the lulz is a ok, and who cares who foots the bill, this is why libertarians are against total anarchy, because who would stop guys like him from burning and pillaging for the thrill.
                      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                        He thinks wrecking shit for the lulz is a ok, and who cares who foots the bill, this is why libertarians are against total anarchy, because who would stop guys like him from burning and pillaging for the thrill.
                        People with guns would stop them...

But as it is right now they are just showing up to snowflake protests and turning them into hell, then conservative media can tell us everything about how violent snowflakes are...

Yet ignoring the fact that they don't care for what is being protested, heck they might as well voted Trump for all that we know.

Comment

People with guns would stop them...

But as it is right now they are just showing up to snowflake protests and turning them into hell, then conservative media can tell us everything about how violent snowflakes are...

Yet ignoring the fact that they don't care for what is being protested, heck they might as well voted Trump for all that we know.
                          Theyre just a monitory and don't really do any real harm or lasting damage to people, politics, property or ethics ...right?

And their violence is really just an outward expression of their inner frustrations... therefore not really a problem?

If we just took the time listen and understand theyd feel much better ...and the problem would go away?

Truth is that having somebody like Milo speak, is like waving a red reg to a bull...

duh, of course this was gonna happen... right leaning people caused it?

---
                          I am genuinely struggle to comprehend how this AntiFa development can be trivialized or downplayed or rationalized

Unless Alinsky

Comment

Working...
                          X