X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 Things Feminists Say Are Sexist

101 Things Feminists Say Are Sexist
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/8363/1...-prestigiacomo

Leave it to Feminists to show Men the right way to be sexist...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    101 Things Feminists Say Are Sexist
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/8363/1...-prestigiacomo

Leave it to Feminists to show Men the right way to be sexist...
    Ha! Read the twitter feed for the very first one and found this:

Classic!
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I made it to the first one before I decided to crosspost it to 2 other message forums I'm part of (one of which is set to implode on the 20th). Less than 15 minutes later, a response came back...

Well that settles it. I was on the edge until I saw that pizza box. brb, off to rape somebody.
      I've been trying to go through the rest of the list and have been face palming with EVERY SINGLE ONE so far with the exception of the one about the Declaration of Independence which seems at least somewhat reasonable by today's standards. So far I've only been able to stomach reading up to item 27. I've sworn to myself that I WILL get through the whole list, no matter how long it takes.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

This could double as Memoirs of Elizabeth Warren...ugh. #makeitstop >.<

I can't imagine how incessantly whining about such BS could ever feel empowering to any woman. And tampons are necessary, hello? o..0

The irony of some of this ''list'' is that these same feminists after trying hard to emasculate men, want those same men to be alpha ...when it matters. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

the glass is half full if you just FILLED it halfway
          the glass is half empty if you just drank half of it..

i hate that analogy for a pessimist/optimist
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

i heard a feminist, many of them in fact say 'everything is sexist' so as long as you go with something outside of matter, energy and the effects there of you're golden
            "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
            Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
            and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
            high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
            than do thousands of anonymous voters."
            Vaclav Havel
            'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
              i heard a feminist, many of them in fact say 'everything is sexist' so as long as you go with something outside of matter, energy and the effects there of you're golden

At some point one must ask whether it is MEN being sexist or FEMINISTS being sexist.

Comment

well it's nothing to do with sexism it's just shaming for control, they may as well be holding signs shouting 'satanist' or 'stamp collector' even, these words have become meaningless so it's nothing to do with what everyone else understands the words to mean
                "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                Vaclav Havel
                'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                  the glass is half full if you just FILLED it halfway
                  the glass is half empty if you just drank half of it..

i hate that analogy for a pessimist/optimist
                  I understand where you're coming from. I just thought it very concisely summarized feminism. It highlights how feminists see anything and everything as rape or rape culture. I think it's especially fitting because as you look down the list you see that most of them are things that you'd have to be looking for an excuse to take offense to ever take offense.

I mean, come on....Bras are Sexist? That basically means biology is sexist.
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                    I understand where you're coming from. I just thought it very concisely summarized feminism. It highlights how feminists see anything and everything as rape or rape culture. I think it's especially fitting because as you look down the list you see that most of them are things that you'd have to be looking for an excuse to take offense to ever take offense.

I mean, come on....Bras are Sexist? That basically means biology is sexist.

Well of course it is.

It made Men-- Men.

And Feminists-- not Men.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                      Well of course it is.

It made Men-- Men.

And Feminists-- not Men.
                      I always thought Freud was kind of a quack, but maybe Penis Envy is a real thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X