• Show
Clear All

• Mifune
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    Well of course it is.

It made Men-- Men.

And Feminists-- not Men.
    I always thought Freud was kind of a quack, but maybe Penis Envy is a real thing.

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by Mifune View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. I just thought it very concisely summarized feminism. It highlights how feminists see anything and everything as rape or rape culture. I think it's especially fitting because as you look down the list you see that most of them are things that you'd have to be looking for an excuse to take offense to ever take offense.

I mean, come on....Bras are Sexist? That basically means biology is sexist.

Well of course it is.

It made Men-- Men.

And Feminists-- not Men.

Leave a comment:

• Mifune
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
    the glass is half full if you just FILLED it halfway
    the glass is half empty if you just drank half of it..

i hate that analogy for a pessimist/optimist
    I understand where you're coming from. I just thought it very concisely summarized feminism. It highlights how feminists see anything and everything as rape or rape culture. I think it's especially fitting because as you look down the list you see that most of them are things that you'd have to be looking for an excuse to take offense to ever take offense.

I mean, come on....Bras are Sexist? That basically means biology is sexist.

Leave a comment:

• simeon the crushed
    replied
    well it's nothing to do with sexism it's just shaming for control, they may as well be holding signs shouting 'satanist' or 'stamp collector' even, these words have become meaningless so it's nothing to do with what everyone else understands the words to mean

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
    i heard a feminist, many of them in fact say 'everything is sexist' so as long as you go with something outside of matter, energy and the effects there of you're golden

At some point one must ask whether it is MEN being sexist or FEMINISTS being sexist.

Leave a comment:

• simeon the crushed
    replied
    i heard a feminist, many of them in fact say 'everything is sexist' so as long as you go with something outside of matter, energy and the effects there of you're golden

Leave a comment:

• TheNarrator
    replied
    the glass is half full if you just FILLED it halfway
    the glass is half empty if you just drank half of it..

i hate that analogy for a pessimist/optimist

Leave a comment:

• Deidre
    replied
    This could double as Memoirs of Elizabeth Warren...ugh. #makeitstop >.<

I can't imagine how incessantly whining about such BS could ever feel empowering to any woman. And tampons are necessary, hello? o..0

The irony of some of this ''list'' is that these same feminists after trying hard to emasculate men, want those same men to be alpha ...when it matters. I'll leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• Kosh67
    replied
    I made it to the first one before I decided to crosspost it to 2 other message forums I'm part of (one of which is set to implode on the 20th). Less than 15 minutes later, a response came back...

Well that settles it. I was on the edge until I saw that pizza box. brb, off to rape somebody.
    I've been trying to go through the rest of the list and have been face palming with EVERY SINGLE ONE so far with the exception of the one about the Declaration of Independence which seems at least somewhat reasonable by today's standards. So far I've only been able to stomach reading up to item 27. I've sworn to myself that I WILL get through the whole list, no matter how long it takes.

Leave a comment:

• Mifune
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    101 Things Feminists Say Are Sexist
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/8363/1...-prestigiacomo

Leave it to Feminists to show Men the right way to be sexist...
    Ha! Read the twitter feed for the very first one and found this:

Classic!

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    started a topic 101 Things Feminists Say Are Sexist

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8363/1...-prestigiacomo

Leave it to Feminists to show Men the right way to be sexist...
Working...
X