Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy Ivanka Trump stuff, says the White House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Ivanka Trump stuff, says the White House.

Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to President Donald Trump, from the White House Briefing Room send a very important message to the people of this Great Nation:

the left all for empowering women........unless they are on the right

something tells me that hypocracy will be seen before 4 years is up

the worm turns
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
      the left all for empowering women........unless they are on the right

something tells me that hypocracy will be seen before 4 years is up

the worm turns
      I am actually happy that my tax money is well spent by the White House giving "free advertisement" to family owned stores...

I also sell stuff online, but not doing that great, you think the White House will give me some free advertising too?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        I am actually happy that my tax money is well spent by the White House giving "free advertisement" to family owned stores...

I also sell stuff online, but not doing that great, you think the White House will give me some free advertising too?
        Hm,
        I reckon the White House should stay outta retail and google should stay outta politics.
        humanity is so fucked.
        We are doomed.
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Yeah, but remember that this boycott is political attack on her father, trying to destroy him at personal level when they cant do so on political level, so it is a bit more ambiguous then a free commercial.
          I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
            Yeah, but remember that this boycott is political attack on her father, trying to destroy him at personal level when they cant do so on political level, so it is a bit more ambiguous then a free commercial.
            Sure sure... I am sure she was selling millions before and now sales went to nothing...

Probably they should have not insult all those shallow hollywood cows if that was their costumer base... Anyway I am bringing it to the attention of the forum, no for other reason that to let people know that the Trumps are under such attack, and knowing there are so many Trump supporters on this forums... they can do their part and help making Ivanka's clothes great again...

People here posting so much stuff and I don't see anybody buying... You guys need to buy something before Trump just take more of my taxes and bail out that failing business.

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              Hm,
              I reckon the White House should stay outta retail and google should stay outta politics.
              humanity is so fucked.
              We are doomed.
              At least google is not doing it with peoples money...

Anyway, it seams like the Constitution was obstructing America to be Great again... considering for how fast they flush it down the toilet... Who would have though that all this time it was the Constitution the one holding us back... I am glad the establishment is dead, Viva la Revolucion!

Comment

At least google is not doing it with peoples money...
                Ask SST about that ans see what he reckons.

Anyway, it seams like the Constitution was obstructing America to be Great again... considering for how fast they flush it down the toilet... Who would have though that all this time it was the Constitution the one holding us back... I am glad the establishment is dead, Viva la Revolucion!
                you have a mind like a coddled egg
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

It's not like it hasn't been done before.
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.
                  == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                    Ask SST about that ans see what he reckons.
                    Less see if he shows up... so far I have not pay any taxes to google... so I really want to see what is your point here.

you have a mind like a coddled egg
                    And here I am thinking that it is you the one with the defective mind... how many more illegal stuff you are going to give a pass with the silly excuse that "the lefties do it too"???

One of the things I despise the most from the left is the identity politics: Blacks say "the white do it too", women say "the men do it too"... you sound a lot like a leftie, are you sure you are not a leftie?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                      It's not like it hasn't been done before.
                      Ohhh, now, that is interesting... care to show me the video of Obama using the White House to help selling his daughter's clothes?

Comment

Less see if he shows up... so far I have not pay any taxes to google... so I really want to see what is your point here.

And here I am thinking that it is you the one with the defective mind... how many more illegal stuff you are going to give a pass with the silly excuse that "the lefties do it too"???

One of the things I despise the most from the left is the identity politics: Blacks say "the white do it too", women say "the men do it too"... you sound a lot like a leftie, are you sure you are not a leftie?
                        Amazing how you can straddle the political divide with a foot each planted in the absurd.

Although you may have forgotten, it was only a few days since your own endorsement of violent protest

Mate. please go on and enumerate here any exact examples of 'illegal stuff' foist upon you

very interested to hear.

Oh fuck it while yr at it, enumerate the 'rights' that you dont have that all the privileged enjoy.

go right ahead ... Caesar Salad anybody?

Comment

Working...
                        X