Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Islamophobia" motion in front of Canadian Parliament on February 16th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Islamophobia" motion in front of Canadian Parliament on February 16th!

It has come to my attention that on February 16th, there will be a Motion (M-103) in front of the Canadian Parliament to make Islamophobia a "hate crime".

This was introduced by Iqra Khalid and seconded by Ron McKinnon (Coquitlam—Port Coquitlam), • Raj Grewal (Brampton East), • Salma Zahid (Scarborough Centre) and • Nathaniel Erskine-Smith (Beaches—East York)and appears to be based on the E-Petition (E-411) by Samer Majzoub.

Given that Islaam is a bigoted, intensely violent ideology, this is completely unacceptable and must not be allowed to pass. The only thing in E-411 which has any truth to it at all is that there's more than 1.5 Billion Muslims on Earth. The rest of it is lies and can only be started by someone who is either ignorant of Islaam or is preacticing the Islaamic philosophy of Taqiyya, which basically saying that you can say or do anything you want among unbelievers if it's to the benefit of Islaam.
    This comes from the Qur'an, Sura 3:28: "Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever does that has nothing with Allaah, EXCEPT WHEN TAKING PRECAUTION AGAINST THEM IN PRUDENCE."
    Of course, the TRUTH about Islaam is far different than participants in Taqiyya, such as the above people listed, would like us to believe. Among the examples are throwing people off of rooftops and stoning the survivors to death for the "crime" of BEING GAY, murdering women for the "crime" of BEING RAPED (it's seen as adultery), going outside without a male guardian attempting to get an education or not dressing in a "modest manner", which changes its meaning from one believer to the next, male members of families routinely go out together to play "the rape game", females have their clitoris and labias removed and then they're sown back together, all done with NO ANESTHETIC, women's testimony in court is worth half that of a man's and there's no less than 109 VERSES which specifically COMMAND the believers to go out and slaughter the infidels wherever they are found, and yet FOR SOME REASON, feminists, SJWs and OUR VERY OWN PRIME MINISTER want to open the floodgates to this! Apparently they've learned NOTHING from whats going on in Europe as we speak! Maybe they WANT to turn us into another Malmo, Sweden (the current rape capital of Europe due to the massive influx of "refugees") or Yemen 2.0, but I'm seriously hoping that they can be swayed otherwise.
    We only have a few days to get our acts together, so I STRONGLY suggest that you contact your local Member of Parliament to express your disapproval of this in no uncertain terms.

Please, when you contact them, make sure that you do so in a civil and respectful manner and express yourself calmly and rationally. If you simply SCREAM at them with something like "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US???" That's really not going to help anything. One thing to make sure that you mention is that accepting this motion and passing it into law would be a direct violation of section 2(b) of our charter rights, which reads:

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms
    (b) freedom of thought, belief, OPINION AND EXPRESSION, including freedom of the press and other media of communication.

Given our extremely limited amount of time here, PLEASE contact your MP within the next 24 hours. There's no telling how long it'll take for any of our messages to get through our inboxes and to their attention and we want to give them as much time to process this information as much as possible before it goes to a vote.Thank you very much for your attention to this vitally pressing matter.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

thats right, your feelings, even though you didnt know it are now a crime.
    Any expression of said feelings will be evidence

Brave new world
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

They're going to have to precisely define what "Islamophobia" is or else the courts will do it for them. Saying "I hate all XXXXXXX...they're all terrorists and they should all die!" in public would be a hate crime, just as it would for blacks, jews, whatever. But we already have hate crime laws on the books, so why be so specific?

On the other hand, if I want to list all recent Islamist terrorist attacks in public, it's truth and fact and would be protected by the Charter.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Don't count on it. Remember, we're currently being ruled by the turd(eau) who said that convicted and imprisoned Islaamic terrorists would be allowed to keep their Canadian citizenship if he got elected...
        When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Maybe the idea behind ''Islamophobia'' is to prevent Muslims from being mistreated strictly because they are Muslim, like any other hate crime. To that end, it makes sense. But, wow...does Canada have nothing else to do with its time? lol

Comment

been saying it for a while

time to leave guys.
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
              convicted and imprisoned Islaamic terrorists would be allowed to keep their Canadian citizenship
              Do the white settlers get stripped of citizenship for committing similar crimes?

For example, if a white Quebecois is found planting a bomb, or shooting up a mosque, should he lose Canadian citizenship?

And if so, where do we ship him.

What a novel idea, we could clear our prisons in no time, just renounce the citizenship of everyone in prison and ship them....somewhere....

I have to say tho, it doesn't speak well for the meaning of "Canadian nationalism."

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                What a novel idea, we could clear our prisons in no time, just renounce the citizenship of everyone in prison and ship them....somewhere....
                I get the feeling it will be somewhere cold and remote.
                The equivalent of a Canadian Siberia.
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Deidre, you wouldn't be finding that so funny if you lived here.

Comment

Working...
                  X