Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Dad Goes Past the Gang Who Bully His Son Daily. Then You See What’s Under the Bo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Dad Goes Past the Gang Who Bully His Son Daily. Then You See What’s Under the Bo

This Dad Goes Past the Gang Who Bully His Son Daily. Then You See What’s Under the Boy’s Coat
    http://scribol.com/a/lifestyle/dad-s...-insurance-ad/

This one is an advertisement, but pretty cool.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Why did that page feel the need to spread the story over 20 pages with up to 3 lines each when it could have easily fit on 1? Here's the actual ad. If only more companies would be like this.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
      Why did that page feel the need to spread the story over 20 pages with up to 3 lines each when it could have easily fit on 1? Here's the actual ad. If only more companies would be like this.

Thanks, I saw the article this morning-- one of those click-bait things. The video is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
        Why did that page feel the need to spread the story over 20 pages with up to 3 lines each when it could have easily fit on 1?
        Makes nicer figures to show advertizers. Iow, Capitalism did this

The ad is nice, but ... if you compare it with the previous one, about the girl who wanted to be an astronaut ...
        The girl wants to fly a 159 million dollar device; and the effort she has to make for this in the ad is to be lifted on her father's shoulders.

Here we have a little boy with a more modest ambition: to wear an outfit with a red shirt.
        To do this, he just has to practice judo for enough years and take enough beatings to best a black belt.

Sorry to play the Still Not Satisfied game, but I still only see an empathy gap. 'Carrier service for girls, beatings for boys'.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          Makes nicer figures to show advertizers. Iow, Capitalism did this

The ad is nice, but ... if you compare it with the previous one, about the girl who wanted to be an astronaut ...
          The girl wants to fly a 159 million dollar device; and the effort she has to make for this in the ad is to be lifted on her father's shoulders.

Here we have a little boy with a more modest ambition: to wear an outfit with a red shirt.
          To do this, he just has to practice judo for enough years and take enough beatings to best a black belt.

Sorry to play the Still Not Satisfied game, but I still only see an empathy gap. 'Carrier service for girls, beatings for boys'.

M

Well, I think you're just being a pessimist here and quite obviously looking at it all wrong...

The father is encouraging and uplifting his girl, that's true. And she'll obviously grow up to be a Feminist. Whereupon we'll quite happily blast them all into space... to go and uh... discover shit... and stuff...

... or you know-- whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            We'll quite happily blast them all into space... to go and uh... discover shit... and stuff...
            Let them go home to Venus ...?

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
              Let them go home to Venus ...?

M
              just leave mars the fuck alone
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

i thought this video was okay. its not great. feels hollow/forced .. wtf does it have to do with insurance?
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                X