Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tennessee grants immunity to drivers who hit protestors blocking the road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee grants immunity to drivers who hit protestors blocking the road!

A Tennessee Senator has filed legislation which would make the driver of a vehicle immune to civil liability if they hit a protester.

Tennessee just made it legal to injure protesters who are blocking roadways and other rights of way. The bill, introduced Wednesday and which easily passed the senate Friday, renders someone who runs over a protester who is blocking the street free from civil liability, so long as the driver was exercising ‘due care.’
    As far as I'm concerned, the "due care" thing should be taken right out of the equation and the protestor in question should be forced to pay for any damage to the vehicle. If they're stupid enough to block a highway then they're basically begging to win a Darwin Award anyway, so they might as well just turn it into Carmageddon. See the full story here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the "due care" thing should be taken right out of the equation and the protestor in question should be forced to pay for any damage to the vehicle. If they're stupid enough to block a highway then they're basically begging to win a Darwin Award anyway, so they might as well just turn it into Carmageddon. See the full story here.
    Death Race 2017....

You know, it's possible that I could come to like all this protesting after all...

Is there any sort of bonus for hitting multiple protesters???

Do the ones with the Pussy Hats count more than the ones who go *SPLAT* ???

Is there a limit to the width of the vehicle?

Do you think it would be legal to use a plow?

Will there be any sort of daily limit???
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      Death Race 2017....
      No, "Grand Left Auto".

M

Comment

Try "Mad Maxx(!)" meets "Deliverance..."

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
          Try "Mad Maxx(!)" meets "Deliverance..."

Yeah, that could work-- let's see all them Feminists squeal like pigs....
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.
          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

My issue is with the police.. or more accurately those who manage them. The police are simply not enforcing the laws of the road, allowing the conflict to exist. The roads are the domain of vehicles, not pedestrians, and when a pedestrian willingly and actively block motorways they are committing and act of theft (time) or worse, in the case of blocking emergency services.

Arrested, then sued for damages (lost time)... held liable for their actions, just like the rest of us.

If they mob a car.. then there is zero moral issue with driving away to both prevent damage to your property but also to protect yourself. So long as it remains and act of self defense.. not a form of street justice.

Again, the police are supposed to respond... and our society needs to have their backs when they do.. unfortunately the media does not.

Which is why I hope Trump keeps breaking the media's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              If they mob a car.. then there is zero moral issue with driving away to both prevent damage to your property but also to protect yourself. So long as it remains and act of self defense.. not a form of street justice.
              Disagree. I'd think that for the Law, it is a question of superiority of force.

M

Comment

Working...
              X