Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?!? Freedom GRANTED to man who beheaded bus passenger in Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!? Freedom GRANTED to man who beheaded bus passenger in Canada!

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) -- A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.

Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board announced Friday it has given Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, an absolute discharge, meaning he is no longer subject to monitoring.
    What kind of a sick fuck would grant a man like that his freedom? See the full story here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    What kind of a sick fuck would grant a man like that his freedom? See the full story here.

I'm hoping he'll stop in and tell Trudeau "Hi" for me on the way out.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
      What kind of a sick fuck would grant a man like that his freedom?
      Maybe I'm obtuse, but isn't that answered in the news story?

"The Supreme Court of Canada ruled in 1999 that a review board must order an absolute discharge if a person doesn't pose a significant threat to public safety.
      The ruling added there must be clear evidence of a significant risk to the public for the review board to continue imposing conditions after a person is found not criminally responsible ....
      ... In a written decision, the review board said it "is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public" ..."
      So everybody is just doing their job in obedience to the law

If he was crazy when he took a life, he obviously cannot be punished.
      Then, rehabilitation or preventive isolation remain.

And now it seems that everybody is satisfied that rehabilitation has occurred. If they had written the story, the headline would probably have been
      "Previously dangerously insane man, now cured after 10 year intensive expert treatment, rehabilitated and ready to reenter society".
      That doesn't sound as bad, does it?

Of course, him continuing to self-medicate is quite the gamble ....

M
      Last edited by Manalysis; 02-13-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X