X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change

NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
    http://observer.com/2017/02/noaa-fak...limate-change/
    Call it faux science facilitating fake news—or just call it dangerous. Either way it amounts to a shocking revelation: Scientists with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) falsified data to dupe world leaders into signing the Paris Agreement on climate change.

Warmists have long had a problem: the last 20 years of stable or even declining temperatures, a phenomenon making a mockery of their computer models and doomsday predictions. Their answer was the “Pausebuster” paper, esoterically titled “Possible artifacts of data biases in the recent global surface warming hiatus” and strategically released via the influential journal Science—just six months before the Paris conference.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

SST is strangely silent on this thread.

Don't get me wrong. I am not ever going to say that SST lies. We are all products of our own cultures. When we are kids, we form our mental image of the universe we are in. Few people every dramatically change their views without major upheaval of their lives by some incident. Today, it is often divorce, for example.

And, I admit SST may indeed been raised in an environment which convinced him that we ARE ALL GONNA' DIE AS THE PLANET BURNS UP.

So, he may well completely believe the global warming bravo sierra he preaches.

However, for the good of the billions of human beings currently living on the planet, we cannot let his false ideas rule the world, resulting in billions of unnecessary deaths.

There has been no global warming. No one ever actually observed even one R-12 molecule up there in the ionosphere, except their first cousins propelled up there by exploding volcanoes.

In 1989, someone went through the temperature data base, and found there had been no long-term increase in the temperature of the planet. Now, the same data base shows dramatic increases. Pure and Total Lies and falsification.

The Leaks guys intercepted e-mails showing a deliberate plan to modify that data base.

Not long ago, someone took observations by the first polar explorers and found that after bouncing up and down over nearly a century, the ice at the pole is back where it was then. No melt-off.

And, we must not forget the group of global warming nuts who went to the poles to record the melt-off. AND GOT STUCK IN THE ICE! I would have left them there, if I were king.

Actual measurements keep showing no planetary heating. It is not science to ignore actual measurements and observations.

Over and over they keep getting caught. It is time for intelligent people to stop beating the global warming drum.

There is no global warming.

Also, as tempting at is may be, I am not gloating that SST can't find work. Even though he represents everything I a sworn to fight "to the death" he is a man who needs a job for his own emotional health, as all men do.

So, I hope he gets a job, soon. Just not in any area where he can fork things up with his false science.

Comment

well been warming up since the last ice age haven't we

in the 70's scientists were saying we were headed to another ice age

in the end we are the fools......they cant even get tomorrows weather right, that's a clue.
      A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

This makes me sad that we can't trust scientific data.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
          SST is strangely silent on this thread.
          Fucking A, man, can I at least wake up and take a shit before I respond to the latest (unverified, unsupported) allegations from a weblog?

Comment

Oh, well, this one was easy:

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/08/noa...e-change-data/

NOAA Scientists Falsely Accused of Manipulating Climate Change Data

A tabloid used testimony from a single scientist to paint an excruciatingly technical matter as a worldwide conspiracy.

Worse, that wasn't even what he was talking about; he wasn't attacking climate change, he was attacking the notion that there was a "hiatus" in global warming, at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
              This makes me sad that we can't trust scientific data.
              You can; it's the news you can't trust.

Although, the source should have tipped you off, in this case...

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                Although, the source should have tipped you off, in this case...
                at the risk of accusations about derailment ... oh riiight, NOW you care about sources? FFS!

for the most part though I agree with yr skepticism.

...wondering what is the terminal velocity of a frozen space mammoth?
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
                X