X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump catering to feminists. Nooooo!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...n-our-economy/

No doubt his liberal feminist daughter Ivanka is behind this

Well, women are an important part of the new economy. What's wrong with "ensuring that women entrepreneurs have equal access to the capital, markets and networks of support that they need"? Now if they get "special access to the capital, markets and networks", where they get better chances than male entrepreneurs, then I'll be pissed. I'm all for equal opportunities; it's the "let's make women more important than men" thing that gets me.

Hey it's a new world for men. Tables are turning. Take advantage of it: Maximize your sex appeal, score a high-earning hottie, be a stay-at-home father, have a couple kids, then divorce her and take her to the cleaners after 10 years. Make sure you earned yourself a good trade or degree before you got married and then you can jump right back into the labour force after divorce: take her house, take half her shit, get child support, and get some spousal support too, as her yearly earnings will be way above yours. SCORE!
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 02-19-2017, 01:19 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      Well, women are an important part of the new economy. What's wrong with "ensuring that women entrepreneurs have equal access to the capital, markets and networks of support that they need"? Now if they get "special access to the capital, markets and networks", where they get better chances than male entrepreneurs, then I'll be pissed. I'm all for equal opportunities; it's the "let's make women more important than men" thing that gets me.
      I understand that "equal" here, does not really means equal at all...

THis is mostly based on my idea that they already have equal opportunities... Any woman can register a business, make a business plan, get some investment, or a loan... so what is Trump going to do here in order to archive this new version of equality? well... we will have to look into this initiative of Trudeau and Trump that they anounce: "Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders"... the name of it kind of hint me it is not about equality as we understand it...

Imagine there is a running competition, and they tell you that because you have privileges of a male body the starting point of the women will be 100 yards in front of your starting point... that way with distance they have overcome your privilege and then archive equality... now less assume you run really hard and manage to win, so the next year they make it again but this time the distance is 150 yards, adjusted to your male privileges and to ensure equality.... you again try as hard as you can but this time they win... now we have archive equality, they say.

Comment

More on this on the White House Website:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2017...-entrepreneurs

Comment

It's 2017, why does the government/media/feminists think that women need a hand out or to be pimped out, to be considered for opportunities and jobs in the US? If you are qualified to become an entrepreneur, doesn't matter what ethnicity, gender, class you are, you can become one. Just seems like more pandering to the feminist agenda, than really having anything to do about equality. As if equality still needs to be ''sold'' to the masses...it's 2017, not 1917. Why do some women think this is such a great thing, that the government needs to be our pimp in order for us to find work and be ''treated equally?''
          Last edited by Deidre; 02-19-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
            It's 2017, why does the government/media/feminists think that women need a hand out or to be pimped out, to be considered for opportunities and jobs in the US? If you are qualified to become an entrepreneur, doesn't matter what ethnicity, gender, class you are, you can become one. Just seems like more pandering to the feminist agenda, than really having anything to do about equality. As if equality still needs to be ''sold'' to the masses...it's 2017, not 1917. Why do some women think this is such a great thing, that the government needs to be our pimp in order for us to find work and be ''treated equally?''
            Because women are supposed to have it all.. being a businesswoman is just a part of it, but also have to make the whole family deal, and also have to travel the world, and also have to get the highest level of education, and also have to play piano at perfection... and much more, the list virtually does not end.

If women can't have it all then it is because oppression.

But it is not easy to start a business, while building a home, while getting a degree, while traveling the world... so they do need all the help the government can afford.

Comment

Hope this is just some lip service

Trump's daughter Ivanka is a liberal feminist. She will be pushing him to follow feminist positions

Comment

Working...
              X