Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith-based posters removed from Langley Air Force Base display after feminist uproar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith-based posters removed from Langley Air Force Base display after feminist uproar

Faith-based posters removed from Langley Air Force Base display after feminist uproar
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...st-uproar.html

Feminism is against religion now...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

God is a sexist, I guess.

How insecure do you have to be to keep censoring ideas that don't agree with yours? But that's all part of the feminist way.

Comment

Well, I don't care about the "man" and "manhood" parts, but the "faith" part is a clearly problematic recognition of religion by a government entity, which is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
        Um, have you read the book? That's pretty clear.

Comment

I think they should keep their religion to their church, what is the need to smear it all over the place?

Anyway, for what I can tell, the feminists didn't have much problems with the faith part of the posters but with the male centered part of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post

How insecure do you have to be to keep censoring ideas that don't agree with yours? But that's all part of the feminist way.
            What about I make the government promote my personal beliefs and if you don't like it I call you insecure?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
              What about I make the government promote my personal beliefs and if you don't like it I call you insecure?
              Are you defending feminism?

Comment

Hold on: This is not "censorship;" no one is telling people that they can't make up their own posters presenting their religious beliefs and hang them up all sorts of places.

But the government and its departments and agencies cannot do so.

The message isn't the issue; it's the source.

Comment

I find it fascinating how the National Organization for *WOMEN* and the **FEM**inists are always so upset over the discovery of the letters "M A N" in things. While THEY claim to be about "Gender Equality" and put the words "WOMEN" and "FEM" into everything they do.

F\/CK FEMINISM.

Feminism is a HATE GROUP. it is obvious to anyone with eyes to see or ears to hear. Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE.

Comment

"...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                      They already have that.

It's called Israel.

I like how everyone is allowed to promote their own culture except white people.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                        They already have that.

It's called Israel.

I like how everyone is allowed to promote their own culture except white people.

You mean like having "White Pride Parades", or "White History Months" or "Great Moments in White History", or celebrating our "White Cultural Heritage"... you mean stuff like that...??

Yeah, how come it's only RACIST when *WHITE* people do it....

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          You mean like having "White Pride Parades", or "White History Months" or "Great Moments in White History", or celebrating our "White Cultural Heritage"... you mean stuff like that...??

Yeah, how come it's only RACIST when *WHITE* people do it....
                          Because white people are stupid/nice.

If you were an illegal alien in Mexico, do you think they would give you welfare and let you stay? Or mass protests like "Leave whitey alone!"

They would boot you out without fanfare and let you starve in the desert.

Same if you were illegal alien in Africa.

They would cut you up and use you for lunchmeat.

Only dumbass white people let everyone into their country and say "let's get along."

And then 50 years later you have massive bloc of hostile aliens going "Why dis Christianity poster? Dis aint yo country no more whitey."

Comment

and yet......no where seems more hostile to the white male than the progressive west......and that's as a naturalized citizen
                            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

“Men cannot live without faith except for brief moments of anarchy or despair,” one poster read. “Faith leads to conviction – and convictions lead to actions. It is only a man of deep convictions, a man of deep faith, who will make the sacrifices needed to save his manhood. … It is obvious that our enemy will attack us at our weakest spot. The hole in our armor is our lack of faith. We need to revive a fighting faith by which we can live, and for which we would be willing even to die.”
                              The point of my video response above is that the word "faith" in this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with God. If people are inserting God into this statement, then that's on them.

The "faith" referred to above could as easily be Nationalism as it could be religious fervor.
                              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                              X