Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navy SEAL's Widow at Trump Speech Received a Standing Ovation. Top Democrats' Reactio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy SEAL's Widow at Trump Speech Received a Standing Ovation. Top Democrats' Reactio

Navy SEAL's Widow at Trump Speech Received a Standing Ovation. Top Democrats' Reaction Is Shocking
    http://ijr.com/2017/03/813694-a-navy...m_medium=owned
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

I will not give props to Trump for simply showing his appreciation to the troops he expects to die for god knows what cause.. however I will give him props for showing the pain it causes to the world.. to Congress especially, because they send these men off to die in war for god knows what cause as well.

Democrats showing their stripes.. their partisanship has no limits.. Bernie included.

Comment

Quote from the article you posted:
      "As the video clearly shows, a number of Democrats declined to stand and applaud the grieving widow and her husband, who gave everything to defend the nation."

This just shows how divided our country is, I don't identify with one specific political party, yet it's things like this that make me dislike Demo-rats, I've had a belly full of their lying, bullying, and telling me what I should like and dislike.

Comment

Is this the SEAL that die in a bad executed operation in Yemen? because Trump thinks he is the greatest military strategist of all times?

Honestly, Trump send this guys to die, for no other reason than Trump wanted to show off how awesome he is... Makes me sick.

Father Of Navy SEAL Killed In Yemen Raid Has Harsh Words For Trump
        http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ords-for-trump

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into his administration? Why? For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

Comment

War sucks, but is it that hard to stand up and applaud someone's bravery? Classy as always.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
            Is this the SEAL that die in a bad executed operation in Yemen? because Trump thinks he is the greatest military strategist of all times?

Honestly, Trump send this guys to die, for no other reason than Trump wanted to show off how awesome he is... Makes me sick.

Father Of Navy SEAL Killed In Yemen Raid Has Harsh Words For Trump
            http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ords-for-trump

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into his administration? Why? For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"
            Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Details about the operation, how it was executed, why it was executed, or when it was conceived?

Nobody forced you to become a Navy SEAL.

You signed up for action, you got action.

Also, while I realize he's grieving, the father sounds like a douchebag. How do you know there were no boots on the ground in Yemen? Are you privy to all the spec ops that go on?

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
              Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Details about the operation, how it was executed, why it was executed, or when it was conceived?
              There is plenty of details about it, if you care to know them...

I don't remember when was the last time a SEAL was kill in action, it it something that should not happen at all, that is why they are the SEALS...

Nobody forced you to become a Navy SEAL.

You signed up for action, you got action.
              You sign to serve your Nation and to protect the freedoms.

No to be send to a rush operation with bad intelligence, bad preparation... Because Trump wanted to do some speech about his reasons to ban muslims on the airport.

Also, while I realize he's grieving, the father sounds like a douchebag.
              His father is a hero himself, a war veteran, and most likely the inspiration for his son.

How do you know there were no boots on the ground in Yemen? Are you privy to all the spec ops that go on?
              You think that would be a secret? then go on and show the evidence about it...

Comment

Really dude? Jut how retarded are you? The whole point of SECRET missions is that they're SECRET! If you have evidence to the contrary, then please present it.
                When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                  Really dude? Jut how retarded are you? The whole point of SECRET missions is that they're SECRET! If you have evidence to the contrary, then please present it.
                  You want me to show you evidence that there where not troops in land operations in Yemen? And you call me "retarded"... the irony...

Comment

There is plenty of details about it, if you care to know them...
                    You know whatever the news tells you.

Which may or may not be true.

I don't remember when was the last time a SEAL was kill in action, it it something that should not happen at all, that is why they are the SEALS...
                    Nov 2016

Not that their deaths are necessarily public knowledge.

You sign to serve your Nation and to protect the freedoms.
                    I'm sure everyone has their own reasons.

But nobody becomes a SEAL thinking, "wtf, you mean there's gonna be shooting???"

No to be send to a rush operation with bad intelligence, bad preparation... Because Trump wanted to do some speech about his reasons to ban muslims on the airport.
                    You're right, they should have come to you, for your extensive experience playing Call of Duty.

His father is a hero himself, a war veteran, and most likely the inspiration for his son.
                    More like a politician like the two muslim parents grandstanding for islam.

If they cared about America they would want to keep it safe FROM islam, and not be shilling for their hostile religion.

Likewise if this father was a "hero" he would have kept his mouth shut.

Instead he became a political operative using his son's death to bash Trump.

You think that would be a secret? then go on and show the evidence about it...
                    It wouldn't necessarily be advertised.

According to your beloved fake news, the US stopped having military cooperation in Yemen in 2015 and wanted to start it back up. So only for 1 year, 2016, they didn't have an official military cooperation with Yemen. Which might mean no military presence, or it might mean a covert presence.

Also according to your beloved fake news, this op was actually planned months ago, under the Obama administration.

So it's not even a Trump plan.

Comment

I thought JSOC had to publish all of it's operational plans on the local Starbucks bulletin board 90 days in advance.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        Democrats showing their stripes.. their partisanship has no limits.. Bernie included.
                        Oh, come off it, E.

The Dems are just following the playbook the GOP used against Obama. It's stupid, but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                          Oh, come off it, E.

The Dems are just following the playbook the GOP used against Obama. It's stupid, but it works.

Methinks ye might be needing a pair of spectacles...
                          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                          It's time to call it out for what it is.
                          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                          X