Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor refugees flee to Canada

Image source
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

is this for real or a joke? LOL dont they realize our screening system is worse than the US"s ? haha
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Did you read the linked article below the image? Sadly, no, it is NOT a joke and it's not posted on Cracked or The Onion. I wish it were. So what part of Canada are you from? I'm in BC.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

i read the article..i was still hopeful it was a joke..haha
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Check out how many of them claim to have been raped: https://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/...-timeline.html
          All liars or almost all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
            Check out how many of them claim to have been raped: https://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/...-timeline.html
            All liars or almost all of them.
            funny thing is. this document of yours shows almost none of the false rape claims that have happened.

documenting like this if anything might minimize the actual problem.

Comment

Working...
            X