Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today Show TV and Code Words for Women (incriminate men)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Show TV and Code Words for Women (incriminate men)

Ever hear the word "Angle Shot" ?

The Today Show is doing a short feature on Code Words "Women's Advocacy Groups" are devising now to
    call for help because the man that they are with, that they met on a dating site, isn't what she thought he would be. He may for any number of reasons (supposedly he's creeping her out, he's freaking her out, or she just wants away from him) when the waiter comes to the table order any number of drinks with a Code
    Word.....that signals...."get me out of here".

The waiter knows the code and can go call a Taxi, call the Police, or create some diversion to get her to the Ladies Room and from there out the back door to an awaiting Taxi. Perhaps have the Police at the front door then to come in and "talk" with the "guy".

Restaurants are now claiming to be posting a list of these codes on the Ladies Restroom Wall. So instead of her calling a girl friend on her Cell to give her a rescue call telling her there is an emergency at home......the restaurant can get involved as a Rescuing White Knight.

On the surface it sounds good....but what's to stop this from being abused ?

Like a girl sets up two or three dates in one night an hour and a half apart.....and goes out with guy #1 and if he isn't exciting enough....orders an "Angle Shot" and goes on about "Cherry Picking" the other dating options of the night ?

I hope the Today Show gets plenty of MGTOW feed back about "this" news feature.

I also see another larceny in this for the restaurants. She orders a nice dinner as does he and they talk while they wait to be served. She decides in 4 minutes.....this guys isn't it or Mr Right...and gives the signal to bail. She takes off and the waiter demands payment for the meal that they won't have to serve.
    Money for nothing ? Like drama queens and restaurants in partnership ?

I also find it ironic that this story originates in a part of the USA where it is predominately female in population too.

What are your thoughts on "Being Set Up". To me it's just another reason to avoid online dating all together. Why choose "Door #3" to start with. LOL

The Today Show comes from New York and here is a map of single women ages 18 to 64

sigpic

More MAN-HATE by Feminists.

Wake up folks. Smell the bullshit.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I found that Citi Bank Double Cash Back Commercial.

Check out the woman saying.....Oh there's the rescue call from my roommate.......(where if things are going to suit HER she'll ignore it....but if hey aren't.......she has her excuse to dump him and return home or reset to another date she's scheduled for an hour or so later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8AyIgNIKh0
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
        I found that Citi Bank Double Cash Back Commercial.

Check out the woman saying.....Oh there's the rescue call from my roommate.......(where if things are going to suit HER she'll ignore it....but if hey aren't.......she has her excuse to dump him and return home or reset to another date she's scheduled for an hour or so later.
        Why does she need an excuse? If you're not interested, you're not interested. It's a first date....do you really think that you're sooooo fucking special that it's going to destroy the guy and cause him to lash out if you're not interested?
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

There was a thread about this awhile ago:
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...ght=angel+shot
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

More Engineered Sexism by Feminists.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Here a link reporting this "angle shot" thing:

http://kluv.cbslocal.com/2017/01/05/...-unsafe-dates/

So my opinion of it...

Go MGTOW... let those entitle women do a code: "Why I can't find a man?"...

Comment

Wasn't aware of that Poll/Thread Mifune.

After watching the Today Show's report I thought it worth mentioning just the same.
                Thanks for mentioning the Poll.
                Last edited by NO MA'AM; 03-03-2017, 04:33 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
                  Wasn't aware of that Poll/Thread Mifune.

After watching the Today Show's report I thought it worth mentioning just the same.
                  Thanks for mentioning the Poll.
                  Sure thing. I remembered it specifically because when I first read about it it didn't actually mention legitimately dangerous situations. It wasn't "Hey, are you afraid this guy will hurt you?" it was "Does he not look exactly like his tinder picture". I can understand looking for outside help if you're in legitimate physical danger, but this was the equivalent of running to some kind of authority figure just because telling the guy you're not interested is too difficult for you.

Comment

lol Mind is blown. It's not that hard to politely tell someone that you're not interested ...and you can still be kind during the date, cut it short if you want, but there's no reason to have 'code words' or whatever to 'escape' a date that you feel isn't quite what you hoped it'd be.

Comment

Working...
                    X