• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men aren’t allowed to approach women at Maple Bar in Canberra

Men aren’t allowed to approach women at Maple Bar in Canberra

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/foo...8b23717dbd3f35
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Apparently MEN don't get the same "protection" from WOMEN.

More Feminist ENGINEERED-SEXISM at work for ya.

Comment

Cue the "where did all good men go" cries.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

I bet this bar is FULL of virtue signalling male feminists proudly wearing their 'this is what a feminist looks like' t-shirts and trying their hardest to avoid eye contact.
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Hypothetical:

A man's sitting at the bar....a woman approaches him. They hit it off and decide to go back to her place. At her place they start having sex (which I assume he'd ask for positive consent at each step of course.)

Which one of them do you think is going to be more weirded out by the phrase: "Treat her as you would your mother"?
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

So we’re really trying to encourage people to try and check it out for themselves. It’s not feminist, it’s not sexist. We’re trying to encourage a pressure-free environment for people to enjoy a drink.
            I personally will feel under a lot of pressure in such a place... Does not sound like a place I would go for a drink and relax...

If they get enough customers to stay on business, good for them.

Gentlemen, don’t approach ladies, and if you are so lucky to have one approach you...
            The ladies will not be so lucky to have me as an option on this weird matting buffet display.

Comment

“So we’re really trying to encourage people to try and check it out for themselves. It’s not feminist, it’s not sexist. We’re trying to encourage a pressure-free environment for people to enjoy a drink.”
              no. its sexist as hell, if it went both ways. it would be the above. but you dont go for equality.

also. a real conversation sometimes turns into a date. how the HELL do you control the minds of people?

this is ridiculous sexist fascisms.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

And despite her assertions to the contrary, it's sexist as hell. It's right up there with being the actual dictionary definition of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                  Cue the "where did all good men go" cries.
                  ... to be followed very shortly by 'where did all the profits go?"
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                    One can only hope.

Comment

Ostracism is an excellent solution for when rational argument fails.

In fact, this is a public service... it tells men exactly which women to avoid. Self-segregation, its a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        Ostracism is an excellent solution for when rational argument fails.

In fact, this is a public service... it tells men exactly which women to avoid. Self-segregation, its a beautiful thing.

In this instance, they appear to all be conveniently in one place. So you can just cross that bar off the list.

Comment

"There is also a “semi formal” dress code, which requires men to wear a jacket and tie, a smart shirt and pants and leather dress shoes or loafers. Women must either wear an elegant cocktail dress or “dressy separates” and heels or dress shoes."

Sounds like a bunch of stuck-up twats in the first place.

On the other hand, I kind of like this rule; it means that the onus is on women to approach men, risk rejection, etc. Let's see how they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                            "There is also a “semi formal” dress code, which requires men to wear a jacket and tie, a smart shirt and pants and leather dress shoes or loafers. Women must either wear an elegant cocktail dress or “dressy separates” and heels or dress shoes."

Sounds like a bunch of stuck-up twats in the first place.

On the other hand, I kind of like this rule; it means that the onus is on women to approach men, risk rejection, etc. Let's see how they like it.

You're assuming they'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                              Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                              One can only hope.
                              you would think so.. but we're out numbered lads.
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X