Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Will Introduce Its First Gay Character in 'Beauty and the Beast' Reboot – But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Will Introduce Its First Gay Character in 'Beauty and the Beast' Reboot – But

Disney Will Introduce Its First Gay Character in 'Beauty and the Beast' Reboot – But That's Not All
    https://ijr.com/discuss/posts/814152...thats-not-all/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Dear old Walt is turning in his grave right now.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Someone on another board pointed out that Walt was gay. But even so, the shit that's been made in his name in the last decade or so has got to have him spinning for sure.

Comment

THis movie was on the forums the other day, I made the mistake to check out what else can I find about this production...

From all the things that we can debate about this movie, I really want to point out that the worse of them all is the musical number... I watched this video only one time, I feel like that character from A Clockwork Orange being brainwashed, I can't see myself taking 2 hours of this:

{{TRIGGER WARNING}} Emma Watson doing a musical number in a Disney production, watch at your own risk:

So before we talk about feminism, and gays and whatever... fist less agree that this movie is bad, just because the musical angle to it, and there is not soul on this world that should be put through to 2 hours of this musical abomination.

Comment

Just so you know, I do know a number of Christians, family type people. They are spreading the word about the gay scene, and many are saying their kids aren't seeing it.

So, Disney may be taking it in the shorts. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
            Just so you know, I do know a number of Christians, family type people. They are spreading the word about the gay scene, and many are saying their kids aren't seeing it.

So, Disney may be taking it in the shorts. We will see.

I certainly hope so. I am sick and tired of Feminists and Leftists with no morals tearing our civilization apart.

Comment

You would think after the Ghostbusters bomb that the movie studies would scale back the in-your-face and forced social justice warrior crap.

We used to watch movies for entertainment. Now they are loaded with political correctness. Just look at the Oscars. It's all politics now. And they are determined to jam it down your throat whether you want it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                So before we talk about feminism, and gays and whatever... fist less agree that this movie is bad, just because the musical angle to it, and there is not soul on this world that should be put through to 2 hours of this musical abomination.
                90 minutes, given that the scenes appear to be a 1:1 conversion from the animated film. What I've seen looks pretty freaking awesome and I'd probably see it in the theatres... IF Emma Watson wasn't playing the lead. Did you forget, by chance, that the original, one of the highest rated animated films of all time, was also a musical?

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

I was listening to something on the radio last night about it and they were saying that a number of religious groups were pushing movie theaters to not show it, and supposedly have already gotten some to pledge that they won't.

Comment

you know its weird.
                    i actually believe men are under fire.

but... tell that to the normal person? fuck me.....what shit show
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                      90 minutes, given that the scenes appear to be a 1:1 conversion from the animated film. What I've seen looks pretty freaking awesome and I'd probably see it in the theatres... IF Emma Watson wasn't playing the lead. Did you forget, by chance, that the original, one of the highest rated animated films of all time, was also a musical?
                      The animated version is not one of my favorite movie, not even close...

However this clip you show serves to show how low of energy Emma Watson is, on her delivery... Maybe if she put more energy into it and make it more fun I would probably tolerate it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        you know its weird.
                        i actually believe men are under fire.

but... tell that to the normal person? fuck me.....what shit show
                        It's not 'men'. It's a certain KIND of man.
                        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by cyberguy View Post
                          You would think after the Ghostbusters bomb that the movie studies would scale back the in-your-face and forced social justice warrior crap.

We used to watch movies for entertainment. Now they are loaded with political correctness. Just look at the Oscars. It's all politics now. And they are determined to jam it down your throat whether you want it or not.
                          Liberal PC shit has always been a thing in HW but lately it seems like it's literally given up operating like a business any more and just embraced becoming some sort of loss making leftist propaganda factory.

To the point where they don't respond to free market forces the way normal businesses do.

Any normal business would observe that Ghostbusters bullshit and scale back that in your face SJW feminist stuff.

It doesn't mean producing content that promotes conservative or christian values either per se.

It just means not putting your agenda over and above the bottom line.

It means not alienating more than 50% of the people in the country or the world when all that achieves is that it halves the potential audience for your entertainment.
                          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                            It's not 'men'. It's a certain KIND of man.
                            and dont those men stand for "men" i mean. the kind of men who arnt under fire sure dont seem to stand for men to me
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Feminist ideology does not go into industries to 'improve' them.. it goes there to destroy them.

Comment

Working...
                              X