Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Stewart Is Back with a Tough Message to the Media That They're Not Gonna Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Stewart Is Back with a Tough Message to the Media That They're Not Gonna Like

Jon Stewart Is Back with a Tough Message to the Media That They're Not Gonna Like
    http://ijr.com/2017/02/812926-jon-st...m_medium=owned
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

im sorry but that guy is one of the ones who sent us down this path.

and even now..he's all clueless as to how bad it is.. he's so liberal.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post

But he's right. Truth is truth no matter where it comes from.

Comment

WTF are you talking about? He was one of the biggest critics of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. His interview with Obama on the ACA (Obamacare), where he tore long, bloody strips off of the president, is notorious.

As for this instance, can you really say that the media has been doing anything except focusing on an endless series of non-stories about Trump? Whether you agree with his actions or not, the media's response has been insane.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
          WTF are you talking about? He was one of the biggest critics of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. His interview with Obama on the ACA (Obamacare), where he tore long, bloody strips off of the president, is notorious.

As for this instance, can you really say that the media has been doing anything except focusing on an endless series of non-stories about Trump? Whether you agree with his actions or not, the media's response has been insane.

Yup. Whether you like the guy or hate him, he's right.

Comment

its real easy to be a critic.

either way you're both going off on my comment like i was talking about the trump comments..BUT...

i wasnt refering to the trump stuff

i was refering to the media stuff.....
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

either way you're both going off on my comment like i was talking about the trump comments..BUT...

I didn't think that you were calling Trump a liberal.

Comment

I didn't think I was replying to you...

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                  Yup. Whether you like the guy or hate him, he's right.
                  hes right? on what? the media being able to be fixed?

they are BOUGHT they have no interest in being legitimate news sources.. if anything now they will have to be more crafty on hidding it.

and as private news sources come out they will take their $$$$$

there is nothing like it.

he's right about trump. sort of.

Comment

I didn't think that you were calling Trump a liberal.
                    well that clears that up......

agreed
                    im talking about the fact that he implies the media has to "come to terms"

they have NOT been news.

he's living in a lala land which isnt the reality i know.

is that clear enough? WTF are YOU talking about?

Comment

hes right? on what? the media being able to be fixed?

they are BOUGHT they have no interest in being legitimate news sources.. if anything now they will have to be more crafty on hidding it.

and as private news sources come out they will take their $$$$$

there is nothing like it.

he's right about trump. sort of.

That's not what he said-- he said they should take up Journalism.

Comment

im talking about the fact that he implies the media has to "come to terms"

they have NOT been news.

he's living in a lala land which isnt the reality i know.

is that clear enough? WTF are YOU talking about?
                        Where does he say anything about the media "coming to terms..." and with what?

No, they have not been news, they have been propaganda and distraction stories, but Trump has been full of shit, too; "biggest electoral college victory since Reagan?" Nope. "Highest crime rate in 47 years?" Wrong!

We don't have to pick a side, which means that attacking one side doesn't mean that we are defending the other.

Now, exactly how much trouble we are in when both political parties and the media are completely full of shit?

Comment

No, they have not been news, they have been propaganda and distraction stories, but Trump has been full of shit, too; "biggest electoral college victory since Reagan?" Nope. "Highest crime rate in 47 years?" Wrong!

We don't have to pick a side, which means that attacking one side doesn't mean that we are defending the other.

Now, exactly how much trouble we are in when both political parties and the media are completely full of shit?
                          that i can get behind.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                            That's not what he said-- he said they should take up Journalism.
                            it is what he said. he said they can start doing their job better.

except their job has been propaganda.........

Comment

Agreed. There is plenty of bullshit on all sides to go around.

Comment

Working...
                              X