Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada judge's 'a drunk can consent' ruling stirs debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canada judge's 'a drunk can consent' ruling stirs debate

    Canada judge's 'a drunk can consent' ruling stirs debate
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39158023

    Yes Canada -- Apparently there is a Little Bit of Justice Left... you better put a guard on that judge. He's likely to need it.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  • #2
    Yes, indeedy. Gor!

    Comment


    • #3
      Bad news, actually. It's become normal practice now to call for "sexist" judges to be removed. Any judge who wants to keep his job is going to be keenly aware of the current social climate, and may choose to avoid the crap and just hand out guilty sentences in order to keep his job.


      Justice Robin Camp tries to block judicial watchdog from deliberating his case


      Calls for removal of Judge Lenehan mount, official complaint made to Chief Justice



      Kangaroo courts are on their way.


      Men will soon be stripped of any valid means of defense. "Believe the survivors," they say. Yeah well some "survivors" are lying, vindictive bitches.

      I must admit though, the details of the cabbie case are quite incriminating. I expected a guilty sentence. The crown prosecutor/police must have been totally inept. On the other hand, why do people, both male and female, get so fucking comatose drunk at bars?! She was a victim alright, a victim of her own stupidity and alcoholism.
      Last edited by oldblueeyes; 03-06-2017, 10:04 PM.
      Stay single and prosper!

      Comment


      • #4
        its Canada, we know the deal......its PC or dishonour......literally
        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
          its Canada, we know the deal......its PC or dishonour......literally
          I'll take "What is a state of shame or disgrace" for $1000, Alex. Yeah the PC climate is suffocating and nonsensical; you can't call out her shit for what it was: stupidity. If I get comatose drunk and pass out on the street and then get robbed, am I going to blame the guy for robbing me? No, I'm going to blame my own pathetic ass! The idea that women can get wasted and fuck anybody and then claim "lack of consent" and "rape" the next day doesn't serve them well; it actually emboldens them to place themselves in possibly lethal situations. A lack of legal responsibility for their actions does not eliminate a lack of good odds of getting killed; good luck crying "rape" from the morgue.

          Women need to be called out on their reckless shit, but everybody's too scared to do so.
          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 03-06-2017, 10:17 PM.
          Stay single and prosper!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            I'll take "What is a state of shame or disgrace" for $1000, Alex. Yeah the PC climate is suffocating and nonsensical; you can't call out her shit for what it was: stupidity. If I get comatose drunk and pass out on the street and then get robbed, am I going to blame the guy for robbing me? No, I'm going to blame my own pathetic ass! The idea that women can get wasted and fuck anybody and then claim "lack of consent" and "rape" the next day doesn't serve them well; it actually emboldens them to place themselves in possibly lethal situations. A lack of legal responsibility for their actions does not eliminate a lack of good odds of getting killed; good luck crying "rape" from the morgue.

            Women need to be called out on their reckless shit, but everybody's too scared to do so.
            its actually why I find women lacking compared to men.....not enough reality cheques, to much blind support....it just makes a lessor person.

            no offence ladies, it is what it is.........were not pretty, so theres that.
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Every time I've gotten loaded and into sticky situations (and there are many), did I ever blame anybody else? Never!

              So I have a question: what if a guy gets drunk and fucks a woman and gets her pregnant? Is he "off the hook" just because he was drunk?!!? So why are women off the hook when they get drunk and do stupid shit?
              Stay single and prosper!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                I'll take "What is a state of shame or disgrace" for $1000, Alex. Yeah the PC climate is suffocating and nonsensical; you can't call out her shit for what it was: stupidity. If I get comatose drunk and pass out on the street and then get robbed, am I going to blame the guy for robbing me? No, I'm going to blame my own pathetic ass! The idea that women can get wasted and fuck anybody and then claim "lack of consent" and "rape" the next day doesn't serve them well; it actually emboldens them to place themselves in possibly lethal situations. A lack of legal responsibility for their actions does not eliminate a lack of good odds of getting killed; good luck crying "rape" from the morgue.

                Women need to be called out on their reckless shit, but everybody's too scared to do so.
                The guy robbing you is no less committing a crime. You can blame him for stealing from you all the same, but you can improve your chances of keeping your valuables in the future by putting some blame on yourself as well.

                I mean it just sounds more nonsensical if we use a harsher crime for example. If someone walks by and slits your throat when you are out drinking, I'm pretty sure your family is in their right mind to blame the murderer, even though you could have prevented it by being more responsible.

                You stoop to the level of the feminists when you use their argument. It is not her fault for getting raped, but she bloody well could protect herself with some pepper spray, and any feminist who calls me a "rape apologist" for suggesting self defense is going to get my middle finger. I have no apologies for rapists, if due process finds them guilty, string them up, but I have no time for stupidity/lacking personal responsibility either.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  Every time I've gotten loaded and into sticky situations (and there are many), did I ever blame anybody else? Never!

                  So I have a question: what if a guy gets drunk and fucks a woman and gets her pregnant? Is he "off the hook" just because he was drunk?!!? So why are women off the hook when they get drunk and do stupid shit?

                  Welcome to the first mystery of Feminism.
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.
                  == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                  The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mik1 View Post
                    The guy robbing you is no less committing a crime. You can blame him for stealing from you all the same, but you can improve your chances of keeping your valuables in the future by putting some blame on yourself as well.

                    I mean it just sounds more nonsensical if we use a harsher crime for example. If someone walks by and slits your throat when you are out drinking, I'm pretty sure your family is in their right mind to blame the murderer, even though you could have prevented it by being more responsible.

                    You stoop to the level of the feminists when you use their argument. It is not her fault for getting raped, but she bloody well could protect herself with some pepper spray, and any feminist who calls me a "rape apologist" for suggesting self defense is going to get my middle finger. I have no apologies for rapists, if due process finds them guilty, string them up, but I have no time for stupidity/lacking personal responsibility either.

                    They don't deserve your middle finger.

                    That's way too much involvement on your part.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X