Oklahoma lawmaker gives questionnaire to Muslims, Hamas-linked CAIR enraged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma lawmaker gives questionnaire to Muslims, Hamas-linked CAIR enraged

Hamas-linked CAIR’s Adam Soltani asks: “The question that comes to mind is, does he do this to others? Does he ask question to his Christian constituents? His Jewish constituents? If the answer is no, that’s discrimination. There’s no other way to call it.”
    All right. However, there have been 30,000 murderous jihad attacks worldwide since 9/11 carried out by Muslims who found impetus and justification for them in the Qur’an and Sunnah. Christians and Jews, meanwhile, are not committing acts of violence and pointing to their holy book to justify it and make recruits among peaceful Christians and Jews. Is John Bennett not allowed to notice that, and decry it?
    Soltani also said: “Nobody should be vetted with stupid, Islamophobic, hateful, bigoted questions before they can meet with their representative.”

The full article was originally posted to Jihad Watch, but to protect your browsing history, to read the full article, I've archived it here. If you really couldn't care less about something like that or if you're already browsing with a VPN, TOR or some other IP blocker, then you can view the original version here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.
Working...
X