Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Wonder Woman’: Austin Movie Theater to Hold Two Women-Only Screenings — and Some Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Wonder Woman’: Austin Movie Theater to Hold Two Women-Only Screenings — and Some Guy

‘Wonder Woman’: Austin Movie Theater to Hold Two Women-Only Screenings — and Some Guys Are Upset
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/wonder-...191856800.html

Just to be perfectly clear, Feminism isn't the slightest bit about "Equality". Feminism is a hate group. All they do is sit around and think up new and better ways to be sexist and hateful to men. It's time to call them out on it now. Feminists are truly hateful people.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone pulled the fire alarm like they did to the MRA's in Canada...?

Comment

Who cares? I was not planing watching this feminist load of crap anyway... I would not watch this movie even if I get a free ticket.

In 3 years the owners of that theater will have to sell the place to a church and complain that people don't go there anymore because technology, or some silly excuse like that...

For all that I care right now, they can have their ladies only theater with the feminist only movies. Crappy people consuming crappy products...

Going to be at the gym that day, just so I can say that I am making myself strong and great while the cows are going to be stuffing their faces on junk food and dream that they are so empowered, best part of the movie must be the cliche joke of kicking a man in the genitals... Have not seeing even the trailer and I already know this much about the movie...

Lest all plan to go to the gym that day.
      Last edited by simpleman; 05-26-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

i would go as a man. see how they like it.

then demand service and then sue them for sexism if they didnt let me in.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post

I think that's the best approach.

Comment

Exactly my thoughts as well. Just give them the equality they keep agitating for.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

go in a burka!
              train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

Originally posted by ComradePrescott View Post
                Exactly my thoughts as well. Just give them the equality they keep agitating for.
                Not to mention, *suing* for. If they hadn't systematically sued every male space into oblivion, I wouldn't really care what they do. They're a bunch of hateful, sexist cents. I wonder if they're going to have to sweep up baskets worth of cucumbers this time...?? The funny thing is they hate men but they still need the dick.
                Last edited by mr_e; 05-26-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

WW is basically patron saint of feminism, the only reason i would ever want to watch it is to laugh at their futile attempts to make something that will satisfy feminist audience.
                  I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                    WW is basically patron saint of feminism, the only reason i would ever want to watch it is to laugh at their futile attempts to make something that will satisfy feminist audience.
                    I'm definitely not going to watch it now.

Comment

Wonder woman is just a cartoon character.

Yes, as far as I know, she is mostly annoying. But she is how ever the current writer(s) want her to be. I just got done with Injustice 2 and I loved that Wonder Woman. Hell yeah, help Superman take over the world! Woo!

It's kind of sad that video games are regularly trouncing movies in the quality of their stories. Honestly, I suggest watching the movie length game cinematic below rather than watching literally any hero movie from the 21st century.

Edit: changed it to a better link.
                      Last edited by ComradePrescott; 05-26-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        Not to mention, *suing* for. If they hadn't systematically sued every male space into oblivion, I wouldn't really care what they do. They're a bunch of hateful, sexist cents. I wonder if they're going to have to sweep up baskets worth of cucumbers this time...?? The funny thing is they hate men but they still need the dick.
                        tried to rep this but wont let me.. thats exactly it.
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Injustice 2
                          i had a lot of complaints about this video.i was told to watch it.

its a side universe arch or something?

i honestly think comics have become so bad its not worth the time.

Comment

i had a lot of complaints about this video.i was told to watch it.

its a side universe arch or something?

i honestly think comics have become so bad its not worth the time.
                            It's certainly not important if you want to spend your time on something else.

Comment

It's certainly not important if you want to spend your time on something else.
                              when it comes to marvel. i really liked jack kirby. really dont like stan lee.

and disney is a boycott from me.. starwars and marvel included i wont give them my money.

comics used to be good when i was 14.. heh

Comment

Working...
                              X