Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Wonder Woman’: Austin Movie Theater to Hold Two Women-Only Screenings — and Some Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
    Not so.
    Perhaps officially - but practically all women, who benefit from feminism, and a majority of men, suppport, or at least will do nothing to oppose, feminist policies. So we are not up against one brittle ideology, we're up against the inertia of the masses.M
    Yes, I agree with that as being one of the chief issues that we face, apart from getting men to collectivize and stand up for themselves in the first place.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Nonono! Chris Pine disagrees with you - "men are not all that smart":
      https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...aign=belowpost

M
      LOL. You might be right.

Comment

This reply is very long. I hope you find it engaging as apposed to tedious.

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
        Okay, so where are these wonderful men? I wait with bated breath.

Also, every civilization has faced this same mess, and NEVER has any such civilization been able to stop feminism from destroying that civilization. And, this one also cannot be saved. Too late.
        Movement? What movement?
        If one person says 'no' once that by itself, in my eyes, constitutes a movement. A movement that has potential to make change. Allow me to justify myself. The most successful movements in history owe their establishment and their success to single individuals who stood up and challenged the status quo, sometimes all by themselves. Jesus was a carpenter who was born into a corrupt society that was rife with abuse, exploitation and victimisation. A society that was under the control of an incredibly powerful force. Namely, that of the Roman empire. He was a single individual that stood up not only against the Romans but against his own people (the Jews of Palestine) all of whom had turned against him. He was a single, poverty stricken man that said 'no’ and that 'no' made a ripple that set forth a sequence of events that caused a revolution that changed history. That one man was a movement.

You Manalysis are a movement. polite_disagreement is a movement. I’m a movement. This forum is a movement etc.

Where?
        Unlike feminism, everywhere!

Our movement is very expansive and very diverse. We have Easterners and Westerners, right-wingers and liberals, blacks and whites, arabs and jews, theists and atheists, men and women etc. Anti-feminists are everywhere.

But is that what we are up against?
        Yes Manalysis! That is exactly what we are up against. A fragile and brittle ideology (emphasis on the word ideology). Fragile and brittle in the sense that it’s based on fragile and brittle ideas. It is an ideology based on falsehoods and all such ideologies (regardless of how powerful and institutionalised they are) by their nature are liable to break easily. False ideologies are always bound to either change or perish at the slightest hint of opposition. This is why they are all so oppressive and authoritarian. A single word from a single person has the potential to do great damage to the entirety of feminism. Hence why they suppress and censor anyone and everyone that dares question them. They are always scared by criticism because they fully understand the weakness of their cause. A cause built on deception, distortion, manipulation and hate. A cause built on weak foundations, one that crumbles at the slightest touch of criticism and so does not benefit from exposure and scrutiny.

Good plan
        Nonexistent minorities have throughout history defeated enormous powers. Single individuals have proven themselves more powerful than empires. Single individuals have proven themselves right and the entire population of the world wrong using only their power of thought and conviction.

500 years ago the vast majority of people on the face of this planet believed that the Earth was flat. Galileo disagreed. He was just one man that challenged the entire population of the world. What chance does he have of being right let alone bringing about change? Yet still he turned out to be right and his work and his death helped change history. There is also another lesson to be learned from his death. His murder in the name of Christianity has helped bring down Christianity. The evils committed against Galileo in the name of Christianity are used by people to this day, 500 years after his death, to invalidate the Christian church and its beliefs. Galileo’s story is a great example for the flawed, self-destructive nature of evil. They murdered him and in murdering him they thought that they had silenced him and empowered themselves but his murder had the complete opposite affect. When feminists censor, oppress or abuse men and those who criticise feminism, they are digging their own graves through these actions.

Having more people in this movement would be nice but our numbers aren’t the thing that is holding us back. No sir! One person can make a revolution and bring down empires. This understanding is comforting. It is also important to understand that change usually takes time. It doesn’t happen over night. The tides are turning, we should do the best we can and allow change time.

Not so.
        Perhaps officially - but practically all women, who benefit from feminism, and a majority of men, suppport, or at least will do nothing to oppose, feminist policies.
        So we are not up against one brittle ideology, we're up against the inertia of the masses.
        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        Yes, I agree with that as being one of the chief issues that we face, apart from getting men to collectivize and stand up for themselves in the first place.
        I agree that many women who are informed in feminism are silent to the evils of feminism because they benefit from it but these informed opportunists are a minority. The vast majority of women and men in our society are ignorant of feminism, its pervasiveness, its influence, its rotten ideas and principles and their devastating impact on society. People are ignorant and that, I think, is the main reason why people become complicit or do not care.

People, including the good majority of feminists, do not know anything about feminism besides its exoteric generalities “equality”, “freedom of choice” etc. People do not know that the feminist theory on which these generalities are based is the furthest thing from equality and fairness. People do not know that feminism offers anything but freedom of choice. People do not know that feminism is a very distinct marxist, communist ideology built on a sexist core. An ideology that preaches against the family. An ideology that believes that there is no such thing as human nature, man or woman. People do not know these things about feminism.

If all men in the UK back in the late 80s/early 90s new that British feminists were working in parliament, through the Child Care Act, to deny fathers their rights to their children whilst giving mothers an automatic right to children, would men have stayed silent? No!!!! Men would have come out in protest but these changes were all done out of sight. Most all men and women in the UK do not know that by law men do not have a right to their children in this country to this day!!! Men are separated from their children and their homes by laws brought about by feminism whilst feminists maliciously blame men for not caring enough for their children and therefore the diminishing role of the father in families. The evil and cunning of this depraved ideology has no limits. Behind the scenes it actively separates fathers from their children and in public they blame men for not caring enough about their children and society being the ignorant society that it is laps it up. Not long ago, in an article in The Sunday Telegraph, our previous prime minister David Cameron, on Father’s Day of all days launched an attack against men, blaming them for not getting involved with their children.

In the article he writes:

“It’s high time runaway dads were stigmatised, and the full force of shame was heaped upon them. They should be looked at like drink drivers, people who are beyond the pale. They need the message rammed home to them, from every part of our culture, that what they’re doing is wrong – that leaving single mothers, who do a heroic job against all odds, to fend for themselves simply isn’t acceptable.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-optimism.html

They deny fathers their children driving them to the point of suicide and blame them for not getting “involved”…

Let me elaborate on this for you Manalysis.

In 1992 our conservative government introduced a piece of feminist legislation (law) called the Child Care Act.

This Act stipulates that mothers have an automatic right to their children under any and all circumstances. The Act stipulates that divorced fathers, on the other hand, have no right to their children. Yes, you read that right. Divorced fathers have no right to their children and so have no right to look after and get involved their care in the UK under the law and fathers who aren't married at the time of birth can only obtain the right to their child and its care if the mother or the child agreed.

If families break up the mother has the sole right to look after her child in a manner and place as she sees fit.

Before the enactment of The Children Act in 1992. Feminist politicians (Harriet Harman, Anna Coote and Patricia Hewitt) got together to write a policy paper called “The Family Way” to advise the government on how to go about implementing the Act. In it they write:

‘It cannot be assumed that men are bound to be an asset to family life, or that the presence of fathers in families is necessarily a means to social harmony and cohesion.’

As a result of these feminist policies fathers became denied their natural rights to get involved in the care of their children and mothers were forced to become stay at home mums. As a result of these feminist policies the majority of custody cases are awarded to mothers.

Going back to the point that lead me to this example, that of feminists blaming men for the break up of families; So, they deny fathers their rights and forcefully separate them from their children then they accuse fathers of not wanting to get involved. Such is the audacity and depravity of feminism.

Why do I hate feminism? Because I am informed in feminism and its history. I am sure if we educate people about feminism the vast majority of them would turn against it too.

If people new that the ‘woman’s movement’ and feminism, have since the early 1900s played a huge role in advocating and promoting pedophilia and the rights of pedophiles to engage in sex with children would people stay silent to or support feminism?

if people new that feminism is the main driving force behind the idea that sex is a social construct, would people stay silent to feminism, particularly in religious countries like Lebanon, Egypt and Pakistan where it has spread?

If people new about the concept of patriarchy, that sexist concept which defines the core of feminism, that concept that revolves around, encourages and promotes the hatred of men, would people support feminism?

I can go on and on and on but I think I’ve made my point. The point being that if people were informed about the reality of feminism they would not support it. They would stand up against it.

The problem that we have in society, so far as anti-feminism is concerned, is ignorance!!!! Feminist censorship and suppression, as well as the disconnect between feminism’s exoteric and esoteric discourse has played a huge part in this ignorance.

So the solution here is to educate people and to expose feminism to people for what it really is.

Invisible, behind the Woman Halo.
        They are ‘invisible, behind the Woman Halo’ because we live in a world that is bias and unfair. A world that is begging for change. The more sexist society becomes in favour of women, the stronger our case against feminism.

People do not give in for the sake of feminists' reasons, but in the hope of stopping their nagging.
        Which is fuel to the fire, of course, because every triumph makes them bolder..
        Ignorance in our society is the driving force behind this problem. Ignorance creates an environment that empowers and nurtures evil.

Oh, I dont know. They seem very similar to a Boa Constrictor. You can't argue with those either. Every time you make an argument, you empty your lungs, giving the Boa a chance to constrict one more half-inch..
        lol..nice analogy.

can we defeat them by copying them, out-feminist them?
        Or is it a better bet to try to defeat them by playing to our strengths, by out-manning them? And what would that look like?
        Sure we can!!! and unlike them we would have a strong case for our cause.

Feminism pursues victimhood. Victimhood is a coveted status in our society, one that confers privileges on people. A victim earns attention, sympathy, care, money, power and change. Feminism distorts reality and lies to portray women as victims in a world where women are the privileged, pampered sex. Thus through victimhood feminism earns women all the aforementioned privileges; attention, money, sympathy etc. We can do the exact same thing. We can portray men as victims of a female privileged, sexist world and earn men power and sympathy in the exact same way and we do not need to distort reality to portray men as disproportional victims in this world because they are. Take the feminist idea of “rape culture” as an example. Feminists claim that there is a rape culture in this world that trivialises and promotes the rape of women both on a judicial and cultural level. Our reality is the complete opposite of this. There is indeed a rape culture but one that trivialises and promotes the sexual abuse and rape of men by women. A rape culture that protects female rapists both on a judicial and cultural level. In the majority of countries around the world women cannot be charged with rape. In the west victims of female rapists are congratulated for having been raped by a women. We can portray men as victims of a sexism that favours women in society easily because that is our reality.

To sum things up, we can fight feminism using the same tactics used by feminists and we would win easily because unlike feminism we would be telling the truth!!!!!

Alexander had the benefit that all his enemies agreed to gather in a large field, al for him to see in one place.
        feminists work more like a guerilla army, clearing paths in the Cambodian jungle when no one is looking, digging a little here, a little there in a hundred thousand places at once.
        How do you fight guerillas who won't face you in open battle? Undermine their support, deny them supplies, isolate them from the cover of the multitudes, fortify exposed places ....?
        But all that requires an MRArmy.

M
        The best way to defeat feminism, I think, is to defeat the ignorance of people about it by giving it exposure. This does not require any involvement from feminists. They can carry on hiding all they like. Their hiding does not affect my strategy which does not in any way shape or form involve their participation. You don’t need an army for this kind of ideological warfare. One intellectually sound, knowledgeable, mature, experienced individual is enough.
        Last edited by Equity; 06-13-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I liked the movie more than I was expecting to but was still too bored to stay for the whole 2+ hours. Movies these days are so damn long.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post
            I agree that many women who are informed in feminism are silent to the evils of feminism because they benefit from it but these informed opportunists are a minority. The vast majority of women and men in our society are ignorant of feminism, its pervasiveness, its influence, its rotten ideas and principles and their devastating impact on society. People are ignorant and that, I think, is the main reason why people become complicit or do not care.

People, including the good majority of feminists, do not know anything about feminism besides its exoteric generalities “equality”, “freedom of choice” etc. People do not know that the feminist theory on which these generalities are based is the furthest thing from equality and fairness. People do not know that feminism offers anything but freedom of choice. People do not know that feminism is a very distinct marxist, communist ideology built on a sexist core. An ideology that preaches against the family. An ideology that believes that there is no such thing as human nature, man or woman. People do not know these things about feminism.

Yes, that is the main reason I am so ardent and adamant about the "Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people." message. It is short, sweet, to the point, and can be inserted almost anywhere. The more people who say it-- and I don't mean in *here*-- the more people will see it, and more importantly, they will see more *diverse* people saying it-- the better the impact will be.

People don't want to be associated with hate. People don't want to associate themselves with hateful people. Look at what the word "Misogynist" does *all by itself* to derail men's *legitimate* issues! It is important to start publicly calling out the hateful Feminists on their hatefulness and misandry and stop looking away, making excuses, or calling it something it isn't. Feminism is not about "equality", it is not about "empowerment", it is not about redressing any sort of "past wrongs"-- it is simply hatred aimed at men. It is manifested in a variety of ways, but when you boil each of them down, you return to the same root-- hate. It's time to take that message to the public and spread it far an wide. If *everybody* who reads this would start tacking on "Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people" to their online posts and messages-- *AND* encourage others to do it-- it *would* have a significant impact.

I already see people out there echoing the sentiment. Whether I spurred them on or they came up with it on their own-- it's really irrelevant and immaterial-- the fact that it is being said and is spreading culturally as a meme is what is really important.

"Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people" is a poison-tipped dart that will have its effect when enough people throw it.

It is a very simple thing that *EVERY ONE OF US* __CAN DO__ very easily to hasten along the day that Feminism must blink-- and more than that-- take a step backwards when they have to publicly *DENY* that they are not. That will be our first win. At which time I have a new message to share.

We are a very small group taking on a very large opponent. We cannot meet them head-to-head. We must employ "little guy" tactics and strategies in order to be effective. We must throw our clogs into the gears and force the machines to grind to a halt. It is a very effective weapon, but in order to work, we must all employ it widely and everywhere. Encourage *everybody* to start saying it and including it with their messages.

Feminism IS a hate group by every rational standard. Feminists ARE hateful people as they prove themselves over and over with every thought, every utterance, and every action. All we are doing when we call them out on it is speaking the truth. And the truth, as it has often been said, will ultimately set us free.

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post
              If all men in the UK back in the late 80s/early 90s new that British feminists were working in parliament, through the Child Care Act, to deny fathers their rights to their children whilst giving mothers an automatic right to children, would men have stayed silent? No!!!! Men would have come out in protest but these changes were all done out of sight. Most all men and women in the UK do not know that by law men do not have a right to their children in this country to this day!!! Men are separated from their children and their homes by laws brought about by feminism whilst feminists maliciously blame men for not caring enough for their children and therefore the diminishing role of the father in families. The evil and cunning of this depraved ideology has no limits. Behind the scenes it actively separates fathers from their children and in public they blame men for not caring enough about their children and society being the ignorant society that it is laps it up. Not long ago, in an article in The Sunday Telegraph, our previous prime minister David Cameron, on Father’s Day of all days launched an attack against men, blaming them for not getting involved with their children.
              Equity, M and everybody--

If I may say so respectfully, you are focused on the wrong problem. If the people of Germany knew that voting in Hitler and the Nazi party would lead to a huge world war, and the rounding up and extermination of millions of people-- men, women and children-- and the wholesale slaughter of millions more throughout Europe and Russia, would they have voted them in? Would they have stayed silent? Who really knows? I would like to think not. But the truth is, that in every case, every situation-- there *WERE* people making the case, pointing it out, bringing it up, informing the public-- and the public ignored them and went on about their business anyway. The same with "Feminism" and all it's ill effects and hateful, gendered policies. We've all known for a very long time what Feminism is all about-- we've known it for decades at least. We've known it for a half century at least. We've known it for close to 165 years at least. And yet in all that time, what has the majority of society *done* to stop it, thwart it, deflect it, or bury it? Practically nothing. Men (and women) have rolled over at every turn, time and time again and simply stood by and allowed it to happen.

So the issue isn't "woulda, coulda, shoulda"-- but rather, "here it is, what do we *DO* about it *NOW*???"

And I vote we work to turn NOW into THEN, and rid the world of hateful feminism once and for all. That should be our objective. Sure it is a tall order. But the first step in any movement is to state what the objectives are and then think it through and find a way to achieve the result.

"Operation Overlord" was a tall order. And it required an enormous effort to plan and coordinate and put into action. I believe that the "enemy" we face and the effort which is required to overcome it is dramatically bigger than that. Albeit along a much different sort of "battle front". Women are not the enemy. They are not now and never have been. Something that both sides often confuse, forget or conflate. In fact, they are very often our allies and work very hard right along side of us to help us achieve our goals. And I get that for a certain amount of people that it's difficult to admit that we are somewhat beholden to them and even grateful for their assistance-- and even as they sputter buh-buh-buh-- I point out that they are the ones who very often get up off their asses and take on the "enemy" (Feminists) when and where we won't / don't / cannot / will not.

What we're talking about is not a small thing, but it is an important thing-- reclaiming / reaffirming a balanced way of life that includes the interests of everybody both male and female alike. Interestingly-- perhaps even ironically-- it is exactly these really BIG, LARGE, overwhelming sorts of things that MEN, as a group, are actually pretty good at tackling and taking on. You would think that we (Men) would already be fully-engaged in the effort, and yet we are having a hell of a time getting anybody woken up enough to even acknowledge the problem, much less come together to start acting in any sort of collective / coordinated manner. In many ways, it is the *WOMEN* who are leading us Men in this effort. Not entirely. There are certainly a number of notable men who are involved / engaged. But it is the women who are achieving a good deal of the traction and "penetration" the subject requires.

I am not saying that we should stand back and let the women do the fighting. What I *am* saying is that WE have to get SMART and figure out ways to use the ladies as our "Tanks"-- to let them lead us into battle and shield us as we follow along behind them and engage in the "fighting on the ground" and "holding territory". Much of our battlefield is is conceptual, so the traditional terms that men use to describe "battles" and "engagements" don't apply, or are hard to apply-- but the need to consider the problem objectively, and in the sense of strategies and tactics still exists. We can create new terms if we want to describe these more ethereal concepts, or we can clumsily adopt/adapt the terms we already have for use in this new arena-- it doesn't make any difference really-- what is important is that we figure out a way to get it started instead of just sitting around yanking our puds. The *WOMEN* are already way out in front of us and are busy cutting us a path. We are doing them a disservice-- and ourselves a disservice-- by continuing to sit around on our asses and complaining about "the problems".

Now in saying all of that, I am not intentionally being "starry-eyed". I know that we need a lot of help in understanding the problems, understanding our challenges, and figuring out the appropriate strategies and tactics that we can use-- given our size, abilities, and various hindrances. I do not believe it is an insurmountable challenge, just one that requires a lot of effort-- and a lot more information and strategizing than we have currently been putting forth.

We have to focus on the NOW. How it happened is only marginally relevant-- we certainly do want to learn from our mistakes so that we don't inadvertently permit history to repeat itself-- but what is most important is putting together a plan of action and then putting it into action. And I suppose that we also need a less conspicuous / public place to do it as well.

Comment

Equity, M and everybody--

If I may say so respectfully, you are focused on the wrong problem. If the people of Germany knew that voting in Hitler and the Nazi party would lead to a huge world war, and the rounding up and extermination of millions of people-- men, women and children-- and the wholesale slaughter of millions more throughout Europe and Russia, would they have voted them in? Would they have stayed silent? Who really knows? I would like to think not. But the truth is, that in every case, every situation-- there *WERE* people making the case, pointing it out, bringing it up, informing the public-- and the public ignored them and went on about their business anyway. The same with "Feminism" and all it's ill effects and hateful, gendered policies. We've all known for a very long time what Feminism is all about-- we've known it for decades at least. We've known it for a half century at least. We've known it for close to 165 years at least. And yet in all that time, what has the majority of society *done* to stop it, thwart it, deflect it, or bury it? Practically nothing. Men (and women) have rolled over at every turn, time and time again and simply stood by and allowed it to happen.

So the issue isn't "woulda, coulda, shoulda"-- but rather, "here it is, what do we *DO* about it *NOW*???"

And I vote we work to turn NOW into THEN, and rid the world of hateful feminism once and for all. That should be our objective. Sure it is a tall order. But the first step in any movement is to state what the objectives are and then think it through and find a way to achieve the result.

"Operation Overlord" was a tall order. And it required an enormous effort to plan and coordinate and put into action. I believe that the "enemy" we face and the effort which is required to overcome it is dramatically bigger than that. Albeit along a much different sort of "battle front". Women are not the enemy. They are not now and never have been. Something that both sides often confuse, forget or conflate. In fact, they are very often our allies and work very hard right along side of us to help us achieve our goals. And I get that for a certain amount of people that it's difficult to admit that we are somewhat beholden to them and even grateful for their assistance-- and even as they sputter buh-buh-buh-- I point out that they are the ones who very often get up off their asses and take on the "enemy" (Feminists) when and where we won't / don't / cannot / will not.

What we're talking about is not a small thing, but it is an important thing-- reclaiming / reaffirming a balanced way of life that includes the interests of everybody both male and female alike. Interestingly-- perhaps even ironically-- it is exactly these really BIG, LARGE, overwhelming sorts of things that MEN, as a group, are actually pretty good at tackling and taking on. You would think that we (Men) would already be fully-engaged in the effort, and yet we are having a hell of a time getting anybody woken up enough to even acknowledge the problem, much less come together to start acting in any sort of collective / coordinated manner. In many ways, it is the *WOMEN* who are leading us Men in this effort. Not entirely. There are certainly a number of notable men who are involved / engaged. But it is the women who are achieving a good deal of the traction and "penetration" the subject requires.

I am not saying that we should stand back and let the women do the fighting. What I *am* saying is that WE have to get SMART and figure out ways to use the ladies as our "Tanks"-- to let them lead us into battle and shield us as we follow along behind them and engage in the "fighting on the ground" and "holding territory". Much of our battlefield is is conceptual, so the traditional terms that men use to describe "battles" and "engagements" don't apply, or are hard to apply-- but the need to consider the problem objectively, and in the sense of strategies and tactics still exists. We can create new terms if we want to describe these more ethereal concepts, or we can clumsily adopt/adapt the terms we already have for use in this new arena-- it doesn't make any difference really-- what is important is that we figure out a way to get it started instead of just sitting around yanking our puds. The *WOMEN* are already way out in front of us and are busy cutting us a path. We are doing them a disservice-- and ourselves a disservice-- by continuing to sit around on our asses and complaining about "the problems".

Now in saying all of that, I am not intentionally being "starry-eyed". I know that we need a lot of help in understanding the problems, understanding our challenges, and figuring out the appropriate strategies and tactics that we can use-- given our size, abilities, and various hindrances. I do not believe it is an insurmountable challenge, just one that requires a lot of effort-- and a lot more information and strategizing than we have currently been putting forth.

We have to focus on the NOW. How it happened is only marginally relevant-- we certainly do want to learn from our mistakes so that we don't inadvertently permit history to repeat itself-- but what is most important is putting together a plan of action and then putting it into action. And I suppose that we also need a less conspicuous / public place to do it as well.
                You gotta understand that circumstances play a part, just before WW2 Germany was broken, it´s spirit shattered, it got most of the blame for the first world war (even though every nation was equally at fault), it owed immense amount of money in war reparations, inflation was off the leash, you literally needed a sack of money to buy basic necessities, armed partisans were roaming the streets, and the worst part is that due to war time propaganda average German was convinced they were winning the war all up until the last day before the surrender, if people knew they were electing a mad dictator it probably would have happened anyway, people were just desperate enough by that point, and not to mention he only got 41% of votes, even after he rigged the elections, this fight is never going to be over, even if we defeat feminism there will be someone new to take it´s place and try to grab hold of the state gun, even worse we may be the very thing that gives birth to it if we are not very very careful, fighting the enemy we inevitably absorb some of their tactics, creating a fertile ground for the next generation of parasites to take over and repeat the cycle.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anonymous;214437]You gotta understand that circumstances play a part, just before WW2 Germany was broken, it´s spirit shattered, it got most of the blame for the first world war/QUOTE]

What, you think our spirit isn't?

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                  this fight is never going to be over, even if we defeat feminism there will be someone new to take it´s place and try to grab hold of the state gun, even worse we may be the very thing that gives birth to it if we are not very very careful, fighting the enemy we inevitably absorb some of their tactics, creating a fertile ground for the next generation of parasites to take over and repeat the cycle.
                  Yes, but those are two separate things. The sooner we defeat Feminism, the sooner we regain the other half of our natural allies.

Comment

Everyone has made good points. But, history shows that no nation ever brought to its knees by feminism has survived. Not from Babylon nor Roman Empire.

I keep mentioning SEX AND CULTURE, by Unwin, 1934. Which documents millenia of this nonsense. So, has anyone found it and downloaded it to read?

All is lost. To me, that is a good thing. Bring on the collapse, ASAP.

Comment

Better sooner than later. I'm tired of being so restless.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                        Everyone has made good points. But, history shows that no nation ever brought to its knees by feminism has survived. Not from Babylon nor Roman Empire.

I keep mentioning SEX AND CULTURE, by Unwin, 1934. Which documents millenia of this nonsense. So, has anyone found it and downloaded it to read?

All is lost. To me, that is a good thing. Bring on the collapse, ASAP.

Sure, it's the top link on Google:

"Sex and Culture", J.D. Unwin 1934
                        https://archive.org/details/b20442580

Comment

I haven't forgotten about this thread. I promised myself before disappearing a couple of weeks ago to come back to it and reply to you mr e and to you too polite_disagreement and do your comments justice particularly your extensive/thorough reply mr e. I'll try to do that in the next couple of days.

Comment

Good find, E. Personally, I downloaded a complex file, which has it in pdf, and Word, and text. Pdf was pure copy of text in the book.

There are so many places I needed to cross reference other parts of the book that I was having trouble dealing with pdf. So, I managed to get a copy in horrid condition in UK for $160 USD. Then, I could stick post-its in important places and find it again quickly. Then, it started to make sense.

Part of the reason I believe what he is saying is because I was an activist, albeit at a very low level until around 33 years ago. So, I was observing society and women and men in great detail. And, I have seen the social deterioration he describes that happens just before the total collapse. It was not news to me when I read it.

Even religion has changed just as he says.

Also, in general, what he says makes sense if you understand men and women to any degree. That is exactly what would happen. Men need to be motivated, and having done what society expects of them they need their reward in the person of a sexually cooperative wife. In other words, their sexual needs are filled, along with their desire for a family. Take that away and men don't care any more.

Comment

But the truth is, that in every case, every situation-- there *WERE* people making the case, pointing it out, bringing it up, informing the public-- and the public ignored them and went on about their business anyway. The same with "Feminism" and all it's ill effects and hateful, gendered policies. We've all known for a very long time what Feminism is all about-- we've known it for decades at least. We've known it for a half century at least. We've known it for close to 165 years at least. And yet in all that time, what has the majority of society *done* to stop it, thwart it, deflect it, or bury it? Practically nothing. Men (and women) have rolled over at every turn, time and time again and simply stood by and allowed it to happen.
                              I disagree with you on this one Mr. E but before I go into why, I’d like to address this following line with which you opened your comment:

If I may say so respectfully
                              I commend you on your good manners sir.

Good manners in discourse are a quality that deserves pause and praise. It serves not only to strengthen ties between followers of a movement, which consequently strengthens the movement itself but it also serves to attract people to the cause. Good manners, even in disagreement are beautiful. They say a lot about our character but more so they speak volumes about what we stand for. Good manners are beautiful and beauty is attractive. It draws people in. This is why I always, even when debating feminists, maintain good manners, even when I am being abused and insulted by them. My purpose is to change people’s minds, to attract them to what I stand for and good manners go a long way to help in that whilst bad manners, mockery and vitriol (the main weapons of feminism) do nothing but build barriers and push people away.

But the truth is, that in every case, every situation-- there *WERE* people making the case, pointing it out, bringing it up, informing the public-- and the public ignored them and went on about their business anyway. The same with "Feminism" and all it's ill effects and hateful, gendered policies. We've all known for a very long time what Feminism is all about-- we've known it for decades at least. We've known it for a half century at least. We've known it for close to 165 years at least. And yet in all that time, what has the majority of society *done* to stop it, thwart it, deflect it, or bury it? Practically nothing. Men (and women) have rolled over at every turn, time and time again and simply stood by and allowed it to happen.
                              I disagree with what you wrote above Mr E. People have always been very ignorant about feminism. People have been ignorant about its influence and the damage that it has caused to society. The majority of people either do not know anything about this ideology or are misguided by it and when they become exposed to its extremely ugly reality they turn away from it. No, they turn against it with a zeal.

I am going to give father’s rights to their children in the UK as an example here again. Nobody that I’ve come across in the UK, man or woman, knows that by law divorced fathers have no right to their children in this country. Furthermore, nobody knows that the main architect of this discrimination is feminism. This includes the good majority of women who blindly follow this movement.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 04.43.02.jpg

The quote pictured above (please tell me if it doesn't show) is taken from a recent debate that I had with a feminist. It clearly demonstrates this ignorance. I have a similar experience to the one that I had with this feminist with everyone that I come across. Please notice how she blames the issue of women always getting custody on men not fighting for their children. She doesn’t know that women always get custody in this country because the law says they should get preferential treatment over men in custody. She also blames the ‘patriarchy’ for the culture that preaches that women are better parents, not knowing that feminism so far as English Law is concerned is the main driving force behind this idea:

"It cannot be assumed that men are bound to be an asset to family life or that the presence of fathers in families is necessarily a means to social cohesion.”
                              The Family Way - Social Policy Paper written by feminist politicians to guide the government in 1991 in the enactment of the Children’s Act of 1989 that saw fathers denied their rights to their children.

Most all people are ignorant Mr E of our reality and they are largely not to blame for this ignorance. Feminism has a monopoly over gender discourse in this country and the world. They censor apposing views allowing only their bias, selective, skewed, sexist interpretations of life to reach and influence people. They have a disconnect between their esoteric doctrine (feminism’s radical theory) and their exoteric discourse (the language feminists speak to the general public), which helps keep people ignorant of their ugly reality. This has caused people to become misguided by feminism. They control the education system. Entire generations of academics have been raised in the ways of this ideology, brainwashed by its rotten distorted, bias interpretations. People are ignorant about feminism Mr E and the cure to this condition, this ignorance, is educating people about the truth, about the reality of feminism. That reality that feminism likes to keep under wraps. That reality of separatism. That reality of transsexuality, of incest, of pedophilia, of disproportional male suffering etc.

Yes, that is the main reason I am so ardent and adamant about the "Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people." message. It is short, sweet, to the point, and can be inserted almost anywhere. The more people who say it-- and I don't mean in *here*-- the more people will see it, and more importantly, they will see more *diverse* people saying it-- the better the impact will be.

People don't want to be associated with hate. People don't want to associate themselves with hateful people. Look at what the word "Misogynist" does *all by itself* to derail men's *legitimate* issues! It is important to start publicly calling out the hateful Feminists on their hatefulness and misandry and stop looking away, making excuses, or calling it something it isn't. Feminism is not about "equality", it is not about "empowerment", it is not about redressing any sort of "past wrongs"-- it is simply hatred aimed at men. It is manifested in a variety of ways, but when you boil each of them down, you return to the same root-- hate. It's time to take that message to the public and spread it far an wide. If *everybody* who reads this would start tacking on "Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people" to their online posts and messages-- *AND* encourage others to do it-- it *would* have a significant impact.

I already see people out there echoing the sentiment. Whether I spurred them on or they came up with it on their own-- it's really irrelevant and immaterial-- the fact that it is being said and is spreading culturally as a meme is what is really important.

"Feminism is a hate group and Feminists are hateful people" is a poison-tipped dart that will have its effect when enough people throw it.

It is a very simple thing that *EVERY ONE OF US* __CAN DO__ very easily to hasten along the day that Feminism must blink-- and more than that-- take a step backwards when they have to publicly *DENY* that they are not. That will be our first win. At which time I have a new message to share.

We are a very small group taking on a very large opponent. We cannot meet them head-to-head. We must employ "little guy" tactics and strategies in order to be effective. We must throw our clogs into the gears and force the machines to grind to a halt. It is a very effective weapon, but in order to work, we must all employ it widely and everywhere. Encourage *everybody* to start saying it and including it with their messages.

Feminism IS a hate group by every rational standard. Feminists ARE hateful people as they prove themselves over and over with every thought, every utterance, and every action. All we are doing when we call them out on it is speaking the truth. And the truth, as it has often been said, will ultimately set us free.
                              I’m 100% with you on this one Mr E.
                              Last edited by Equity; 07-13-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X