X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest false rape article

This one concerns police:
    https://news.wikinut.com/When-Police...used/342mce2u/

Don't forget to sign the petition about false rape cases; you don't have to be a UK citizen:
    https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...-in-rape-cases

And which of you is going to put his money where his mouth is and become my first Patreon supporter; isn't this worth supporting as much as Laci Green or Rebecca Watson?
    https://www.patreon.com/thedarkman

during couples counselling, my ex wife claimed to have been raped by a friends brother while she was 14.

i found out it was a lie to avoid her real issues and garnish my love and support.

this weekend i am going to a wedding and he will be there there will be a big photo of us together.

he is very lucky that nothing came of these allegations.

i am lucky i didn't act on this lie!
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
      during couples counselling, my ex wife claimed to have been raped by a friends brother while she was 14.

i found out it was a lie to avoid her real issues and garnish my love and support.

this weekend i am going to a wedding and he will be there there will be a big photo of us together.

he is very lucky that nothing came of these allegations.

i am lucky i didn't act on this lie!
      care to share the actual reason etc? im curious
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

she was having affairs behind my back with my friends and i was starting to come out of denial about her.

i didnt realise that she was putting me down to everyone to get supply.

so for our 20th wedding anniversary i took 3 weeks off and built her a 6ft red cedar hot tub wood fired with a 24 by 22 foot deck on 5 levels with a bar and siting area.

this made people tell her how lucky she was.

her BPD was thrown into overdrive. so she had to distract them. i woke up on my 20th wedding anniversary to a picture of her new tattoo. which she lied about. it was then i started to realise her lies.

i instigated couples therapy and she blamed her behaviour on the rape and abuse from her mum.

i took a year off and tried to help her. but she was turning people against me.

then i just jumped on a plane and left.

i was the lowest i had ever been.

i realise her and her band of flying monkeys were the reason for my problems with people and not any issue with me.

she had a choice, proper therapy for BPD or i go,

i went and we are now divorced.

i gave her everything was a wonderful providing, supportive loving husband.

it was never enough!!

she left me for two geriatrics and a ginger!

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
          she left me for two geriatrics and a ginger!
          got to watch out for those gingers.

thats terrible. hope you learned your lesson. never cater to another person. cater to yourself.
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            got to watch out for those gingers.

thats terrible. hope you learned your lesson. never cater to another person. cater to yourself.
            yeah learned that now, the ginger was her chief flying monkeys husband.

cant wait till she finds out, just sorting out transfer of property from the divorce.

Comment

Working...
            X