Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Things to Know: The Teen Girl Who Allegedly Urged Her Boyfriend to Kill Himself Via

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Things to Know: The Teen Girl Who Allegedly Urged Her Boyfriend to Kill Himself Via

5 Things to Know: The Teen Girl Who Allegedly Urged Her Boyfriend to Kill Himself Via Texts
    https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/5-thing...192335913.html
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

if it was sex/reversal

he would get time.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      if it was sex/reversal

he would get time.

She should get time. I completely agree.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

She cheated the lawyers and divorce courts. Intolerable.

Comment

I haven't decided what to make of this yet.

At the beginning, it looks like she was trying to encourage him to get help:

CARTER: But the mental hospital would help you. I know you don’t think it would but I’m telling you, if you give them a chance, they can save your life

CARTER: Part of me wants you to try something and fail just so you can go get help

ROY: It doesn’t help. trust me

CARTER: So what are you gonna do then? Keep being all talk and no action and everyday go thru saying how badly you want to kill yourself? Or are you gonna try to get better?

ROY: I can’t get better I already made my decision.
          But then she switches to basically pushing him toward doing it.

On other sties I've seen people basically decrying her as a soulless, sociopathic monster. I'm sure she's not completely innocent, but I'm curious about the internal process that sends someone from encouraging someone to get help to encouraging someone to go through with it.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
            I haven't decided what to make of this yet.

At the beginning, it looks like she was trying to encourage him to get help:

But then she switches to basically pushing him toward doing it.

On other sties I've seen people basically decrying her as a soulless, sociopathic monster. I'm sure she's not completely innocent, but I'm curious about the internal process that sends someone from encouraging someone to get help to encouraging someone to go through with it.
            yeah that brings up good dialogue.
            i think anyone passing judgment is a fool
            bottom line is you dont know shit about what went on.

its the same in every case. our law system sucks and fails

it does not care about facts

it cares if you have a vagina and a prior record. thats it.
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              She should get time. I completely agree.
              i never said she should.

i said if she was a man she would.

the system is biased.

i dont pretend to know her case, i simply do not know it.

Comment

Found guilty, I believe as a "Youthful Offender". Sentencing to come in August.
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                X