No announcement yet.

Feminism fuelled obesity crisis by killing off home cooking, says Rosie Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminism fuelled obesity crisis by killing off home cooking, says Rosie Boycott

Feminism fuelled obesity crisis by killing off home cooking, says Rosie Boycott
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...1-fbc155c10c07
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Not only that, but an amazing percentage of family income goes for take-out and eating at restaurants. By the time day-care is paid for, and more expensive eating is paid for, and the taxes on that income is subtracted, plus FICA, a lot of couples don't gain much by having the wife working.

I worked with a man whose kids were older. His wife would complain how boring it was being home all day. So, he'd let her work, of course at a low paying, non-STEM job.

She immediately started spending money, based on her increased income, sans increased taxes, more eating out, more take-out, more clothes. When they got so far in debt, he'd tell her she had to quit so he could dig them out again.

Comment

lol feminism? im sorry but thats just

#1 peoples lazy nature
      #2 CAPITALISM's economy. if one company mass produces meals for cheap. people will buy it

even if they then raise their prices above what you could make it at home. people have now become lazy and will keep on buying.

feminism did help cause this but.. it sure as hell isnt the main reason.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Both men and women should know how to cook for themselves, otherwise they're ingesting a whole lot of shit they really don't have to. I know an old feller who's 83, cooks all his own meals, and just last week he loaded a picnic table on the back of his truck himself (and no, he didn't lift the whole thing at once...he leveraged it in, but still, that's a lot of hard work for a man that old). Fast food and processed foods have little nutritional value and lots of artificial ingredients, so you're rolling the dice with your health when the majority of your intake is that shit. Shit, shit, shit, that's all it is, shit!
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
        X