Nashville gas station has a message for Kathy Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville gas station has a message for Kathy Griffin

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Meh. I realize it's kind of a "turnabout is fair play" thing.

My objection would be that it lends legitimacy to her victim claims.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post

$50,000 !??!?!

Shit. Talk about overpaying...
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I remember many years ago, a black man in my work place once told me that in our city you could get anyone killed for $50. For a simple murder. He said if you want a Jimmy Hoffa job it will cost you at least $500. We had some discussion when he was not present, and decided we weren't sure he was joking.

So, Kathy doesn't like being treated like a man? What a surprise! Who does?

Part of the reason women have destroyed a once great civilization is because we men fought by the Marquis de Wimpbury rules, and feminists went for the gonads.

Comment

Working...
        X