Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netherlands Woman forced to track down own Somali rapist because Police didn’t bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherlands Woman forced to track down own Somali rapist because Police didn’t bother

Netherlands: Woman forced to track down own Somali rapist because Police didn’t bother

It seems if governments don't give a shit about undocumented migrants invading their countries, police aren't going to care much when the crimes inevitably start happening. Guess the police just shrugged their shoulders on this one, and why wouldn't they? Woman leaves pub (probably drunk) and accepts a ride home with a total stranger; what could go wrong?
    Stay single and prosper!

its the same in canada
    actual crime = police no where to be seen
    made up crime = police all over it
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

also no names means i might not trust the story to be true
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

#NotYourWoman.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
        X