Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-year-old Drag Queen “Superstar” called Lactatia

Ehm, well, so here’s the 8-year-old Drag Queen “Superstar” called Lactatia

Okayyyyy, so where do I revoke my Canadian citizenship? I've never sniffed anything in my life, but the Liquid Paper on my desk is looking pretty damn good right now. Seems like the only way to make sense of this country.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 06-10-2017, 11:16 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

They are moderating the comments into oblivion. Typical hateful Feminists. They can't take any blowback or criticism.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Yesterday at the store, I saw a young boy wearing a dress with earrings and makeup. Other than that, he was acting just like an 8 year old boy. Mom was a typical SJW looking thing. I suppose if the kid actually wanted to wear that stuff it is one thing, but masculinity is so shamed these days. I wonder how much pressure the kid got to dress like that. It's truly crazy these days.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

How does that old bumper sticker read (changed to the national basis).

If God don't destroy the USA, he owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Comment

I think it is more a situation of Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

If my daughter were 8 years old again, I'd have a big problem with her being made up like that and paraded on stage for the enjoyment of a crowd, many of whom were probably drinking or high on some kind of intoxicant, and I think most respectable parents would. So why is this different for a boy dressed in drag? Whatever happened to letting kids reach the age of 18 and then do whatever the fuck they want?
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
              If my daughter were 8 years old again, I'd have a big problem with her being made up like that and paraded on stage for the enjoyment of a crowd, many of whom were probably drinking or high on some kind of intoxicant, and I think most respectable parents would. So why is this different for a boy dressed in drag? Whatever happened to letting kids reach the age of 18 and then do whatever the fuck they want?
              As per usual, if we reverse the genders... a young 8 year old girl heavily made up encouraged by her father to dance on a catwalk for the pleasure of strangers in a nightclub setting. That situation we would be looking at easy to convict child abuse resulting in all concerned being locked up as paedophiles.
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
              X