X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie theater sued for women-only ‘Wonder Woman’ screenings

Movie theater sued for women-only ‘Wonder Woman’ screenings
    http://nypost.com/2017/06/07/movie-t...4c7bbd6ac2df54

My only question is what took them so long?? Here's hoping the judge decides the right way.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Most excellent. Hopefully it becomes a class action and men from the locales of those cinemas join in for fun, cash, and prizes!
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Again and again we see the only effective way to stop discrimination against men is to entrap women in the same situation.

One of the worst cases was some years ago, the IRS ruled that men could not retire without the wife's permission, due to pension rights. There were wives of men who were retirement age, and the wives had lounged around the house for 40 years while he trudged off to work every day. And, they were saying, "No, I don't want you to retire. I have peace and quiet without you, and I don't want you cluttering up my house."

It was stopped when feminists realized there were women who were ready to retire and their husbands were MIA somewhere and could not retire. So, the IRS changed the rules so you could retire, but only at reduced joint survivor pension payments, unless the wife signed off on her retirement benefits.

In the Union where I worked for over 30 years, we taught men whose wife never worked and thus had no retirement, to take cash and buy an annuity equal to his pension payments, payable upon his death, so she could sign off on his plan so he could get maximum payout until he died.

Can you imagine how evil a wife must be to treat her husband like that? Well, yes, I guess you can.

Let me add a note here. IF women want women-only functions tell the stupids they need to agree to let men have men-only functions. Simple and fair.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        Most excellent. Hopefully it becomes a class action and men from the locales of those cinemas join in for fun, cash, and prizes!

And a lifetime supply of movie tickets...

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
          Again and again we see the only effective way to stop discrimination against men is to entrap women in the same situation.

One of the worst cases was some years ago, the IRS ruled that men could not retire without the wife's permission, due to pension rights. There were wives of men who were retirement age, and the wives had lounged around the house for 40 years while he trudged off to work every day. And, they were saying, "No, I don't want you to retire. I have peace and quiet without you, and I don't want you cluttering up my house."

It was stopped when feminists realized there were women who were ready to retire and their husbands were MIA somewhere and could not retire. So, the IRS changed the rules so you could retire, but only at reduced joint survivor pension payments, unless the wife signed off on her retirement benefits.

In the Union where I worked for over 30 years, we taught men whose wife never worked and thus had no retirement, to take cash and buy an annuity equal to his pension payments, payable upon his death, so she could sign off on his plan so he could get maximum payout until he died.

Can you imagine how evil a wife must be to treat her husband like that? Well, yes, I guess you can.

Let me add a note here. IF women want women-only functions tell the stupids they need to agree to let men have men-only functions. Simple and fair.

No entrapment required. Women are already being illegally sexist and discriminatory. All that is needed is to document the cases which already exist.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            And a lifetime supply of movie tickets...
            Sadly, I suppose many men will be in relationshits, wherein the conversation will go something like this:

"What?! You're joining a class action lawsuit against female-only screenings of Wonder Woman?! "
            "Well, umm, you do realize it's sexist, right?"
            "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you anti-feminist?!"
            "Well, it is discrimination, and that's against the law."
            "But it's NOT discrimination, because it's for women! What's wrong with you?!"
            "But don't you see......."
            "Fuck you! So now you show your patriarchal ways! You bastard!"
            "No, dear, no....you have it all wrong...."
            "Don't NO DEAR me, you fucking asshole! You're one of them! You're a man! I'm calling 911 now!!!!!!!!! That's rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck, young men these days are so fucked up their asses they can tickle their spleens.
            Last edited by oldblueeyes; 06-13-2017, 12:03 AM.
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
              Sadly, I suppose many men will be in relationshits, wherein the conversation will go something like this:

"What?! You're joining a class action lawsuit against female-only screenings of Wonder Woman?! "
              "Well, umm, you do realize it's sexist, right?"
              "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you anti-feminist?!"
              "Well, it is discrimination, and that's against the law."
              "But it's NOT discrimination, because it's for women! What's wrong with you?!"
              "But don't you see......."
              "Fuck you! So now you show your patriarchal ways! You bastard!"
              "No, dear, no....you have it all wrong...."
              "Don't NO DEAR me, you fucking asshole! You're one of them! You're a man! I'm calling 911 now!!!!!!!!! That's rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck, young men these days are so fucked up their asses they can tickle their spleens.

Yup. That's pretty close to how it would go at my house. ;-)

Comment

After some further thought, I see this as part of the latest feminist master plan to increase the discrimination. Years ago, I subscribed to MS. magazine for years. The feminists openly discussed all their plans for the future, while most 'he-men' refused to even read the magazine.

And, yes, their plans for the future included killing most men on the planet.

Based on 50 years of following the feminist programs, I suspect this was part of last year's plan. Hold illegal women only functions, which men are not allowed to have for men-only. If the men sue, do not fear. Liberal judges will dismiss the case, and men will know there is no resisting no matter what the feminists do, including all sorts of women-only things.

And, the screws will be tighter than ever, and so will the double standard.

GTHO while you still can.

Comment

“There was a vibrant argument happening on Facebook,” Clark told The Washington Post. “But when the theater responded to complaints, they were pretty snide about it and willing to mock anyone who had a complaint and that really struck me.”
                  ohhh i like this guy
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X