Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must be a blue moon

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...p5&ocid=TSHDHP

funny tho, men helping women is to ordinary for headlines.

still gotta tip the hat
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...p5&ocid=TSHDHP

funny tho, men helping women is to ordinary for headlines.

still gotta tip the hat

Wow. And he didn't even try to rape her or anything! That's incredible.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

highlighting womens humanity towards men would probably be as effective for us, as deriding feminism...........too bad its so rare.
      A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Makes you wonder if she would have done the same for a blind white man, seeing as we're Satan's spawn these days.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
          Makes you wonder if she would have done the same for a blind white man, seeing as we're Satan's spawn these days.
          Sure she would have. She just would have stopped at about the halfway mark...

Comment

I remember once back in the 80's, I was in a gas station on a very icy day. My car could not move the last ten feet to the pump. A young female came running up and gave my car a push, just enough to get me to the pump.

I remember it so well this many years later, because it was the only time any woman ever actually helped me like that.

Note that this woman helping this man was so newsworthy that it make national, er, world news. As someone said, man helps woman not worthy of note.

Comment

an oldie but a goodie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov58o2xJqu0

Comment

That was a really good video. Thanks.

Comment

Except for the few who tipped their hats, what an evil reaction.

Something good happens yet you don't experience a positive reaction like any normal, unbiased human being would.

Men save everybody everyday .. and they get on the news every day, and we're always happy when we read about it everyday.

But no, you'd rather that blind man gets saved by a guy or you'll find something wrong with a perfectly nice story.

I sure hope y'all aren't contagious.

Comment

I love spetsnaz. I wish he would post more videos.
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Dee View Post
                      Except for the few who tipped their hats, what an evil reaction.
                      If that's what you believe, then I have to wonder if you've actually seen evil in your life. No one said anything even close to evil here. Maybe your evilomometer is tragically out of calibration.

It is a good story. But the tragic thing is that for every 100 people who write "this should be the norm" in the comment section I bet 1 or fewer people actually do something like this for someone else.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Generally, the bigger, stronger, and more confident you are the more likely you'll save others or try to help.

Bigger children help smaller ones, women save children, and men save everybody.

I applaud all forms of helpfulness and bravery .. it really is a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                        If that's what you believe, then I have to wonder if you've actually seen evil in your life. No one said anything even close to evil here. Maybe your evilomometer is tragically out of calibration.
                        That all you got? Being literal? Tsk tsk.

Alright I take evil back .. don't be ugly then :-)

Comment

Generally, the bigger, stronger, and more confident you are the more likely you'll save others or try to help.

Bigger children help smaller ones, women save children, and men save everybody.

I applaud all forms of helpfulness and bravery .. it really is a beautiful thing.

That all you got? Being literal? Tsk tsk.

its a sad day that helpfullness is applauded.
                          it should be common course.

i liked this story i thought it was a rare positive one.
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Genetics. What can you do?

Comment

Working...
                            X